Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

I heard that in order to sign Millsap, the Magic would finally have to waive their rights to Fran.

The Hawks can have his rights then haha fair trade

So today is my bday, walking around Vegas, and instead of enjoying this 112* weather I'm inside focused on free agency. A nice PF signing is all I want today.

So today is my bday, walking around Vegas, and instead of enjoying this 112* weather I'm inside focused on free agency. A nice PF signing is all I want today.

I'm a permanent resident of Vegas. Trust me, you've made a wise decision.

Maybe the Harris Millsap S&T happens and Murphy and I's debate can play out over a season.

I really think Harris is a great fit for the Hawks and vise versa with Millsap.

How sweet is this Lakers fail? My god, I love reading tweet after tweet about how bad it was.

Amazing how free agents aren't head-over-heels enamored with LA or NY like they used to be. Seems like free agents are more focused on what they perceive as winning situations than the alleged "outside opportunities" of a big market , assuming the salary offers are apples to apples from a small market team vs a big market team.

Amazing how free agents aren't head-over-heels enamored with LA or NY like they used to be. Seems like free agents are more focused on what they perceive as winning situations than the alleged "outside opportunities" of a big market , assuming the salary offers are apples to apples from a small market team vs a big market team.

The reason that free agents are not head over heads enamored with Lakers or Knicks is because they both are terrible now