Sign in to follow this  
Skywise316

Unofficial TBN Fantasy B-Ball League: One great replacement owner needed!

Hi again.

I run a keeper league filled with a. current and perhaps sometimes former TBN members as well as b. their trusted friends. It's a competitive 12 team b-ball league with custom rules, head to head format. Exactly three keepers per season.

The team is in the basement, so it's really to own for next year and try to turn around, however we have no trade deadline so some moves can be made, hitting the waiver wire, and also the finish in the Consolation Playoffs determines the possibilities for Draft Order next season.

That being said, the players on the team include Russell Westbrook, Demar Derozan, Dwayne Wade, Kemba Walker, and Monta Ellis. Not an empty cupboard by any means.

The team is featured at this link: http://games.espn.go.com/fba/clubhouse?leagueId=48216&teamId=7&seasonId=2015

Custom rules is at this link: http://games.espn.go.com/fba/tools/viewmessage?leagueId=48216&typeId=0&topicId=0&messageId=3

League Page: http://games.espn.go.com/fba/leagueoffice?leagueId=48216&seasonId=2015

First come first serve, pending my (usually easy) approval, of course. The team name, colors, and/or avatar can be changed upon arrival in the "team settings" section of your team page.

To sign up, leave your first and last name, TBN name (if unavailable), and valid email address you can check either in this thread, by PMing me on the forum, or emailing me at Skywise@hot-shot.com.

See you there!

Oh, hey magicdoc1!

I remember you just missed out in a prior year. I almost sent you a PM, but wanted to open it to everyone after so long. Glad you said something.

Sure, just go ahead and send me your info in one of the three ways I stated above.

Just sent an Email if spot is still open. I'm bring an uncanny amount of smarts and spunk. Looking forward to turning that team around.

Just sent an Email if spot is still open. I'm bring an uncanny amount of smarts and spunk. Looking forward to turning that team around.

Alright HeHateMe, I'll give you the spot if magicdoc1 doesn't get back to me over the weekend. This is his second time trying (at least) so I want to give him a fair shot at it.

We're extremely high on staying active (answering trades, keeping your lineups set, being at the draft. Shoutbox talk is big time extra credit) and keeping it from being a dead league. Point is if if someone doesn't get back to me in a timely fashion to sign up, not getting in the league. Just wouldn't be the best first impression.

So hang in there and keep an eye on your email, HeHateMe. I'll let you know either way.

EDIT: MagicDoc1 has until I get back home from the Philly game. Otherwise, I'll send HeHateMe the invite no later than Monday morning.

Alright HeHateMe, I'll give you the spot if magicdoc1 doesn't get back to me over the weekend. This is his second time trying (at least) so I want to give him a fair shot at it.

We're extremely high on staying active (answering trades, keeping your lineups set, being at the draft. Shoutbox talk is big time extra credit) and keeping it from being a dead league. Point is if if someone doesn't get back to me in a timely fashion to sign up, not getting in the league. Just wouldn't be the best first impression.

So hang in there and keep an eye on your email, HeHateMe. I'll let you know either way.

EDIT: MagicDoc1 has until I get back home from the Philly game. Otherwise, I'll send HeHateMe the invite no later than Monday morning.

I'm ready to meet and exceed all expectations that are asked of me pertaining to being a league manager in this league. I will be at the philly game sunday but will have my phone on me to check my email and accept an invite.

Alright. Changed my mind.

magicdoc1, you snooze you lose. Sorry, man.

HeHateMe, invite sent to the email address you emailed me with.

It's been accepted. You made a great choice. But damn this team is a mess lol