Sign in to follow this  
Jay Magic

The Orlando Magic Sack Jacque Vaughn

I am on the fence on Karl because I am concerned with his health issues and Karl getting Magic to the playoffs only to get elimated in the first round every year would get on my nerves

Probably get Mark Jackson to back him up or former head coach that can act as an assistant coach if anything happens.

sneaky intersting part of all this, is how were the 3 assistants canned at the same time selected. do you got to borrego and ask who he wants to keep to help? or you known issues with those guys for some reason? how that decision went down is curious.

Hmm, I think waiting until after the season to start the head coach process is a smarter move, the All Star break does not seem enough time to interview all the head coaches available and in the offseason, coaches might be fired and Magic might be interested to interview the fired coaches

I don't understand why you fire the assistant coaches unless you're bringing in a guy and his staff soon (which, from the sounds of it, we're not). Like James Borrego has lost the majority of his colleagues and has never been a head coach before. How is any of this fair on him? Unless he performs outstandingly well he loses as much as Jacque and co. in this whole ordeal.

George Karl, Mark Jackson, Mike Malone

Give me 1 of those 3 & I will be happy.

Scott Skiles is a no no for me.

Mike Woodson should also be considered, after all, this guy had to make lemonade with limes in New York....and that was with with worst talent than what they have now!

My point is, Woodson, Jackson, Skiles would be an upgrade and probably get us to the playoffs, but Woodson checks his ego at the door!