Sign in to follow this  
Jay Magic

The Orlando Magic Sack Jacque Vaughn

JV Says:

“I would like to thank Mr. DeVos and family for the opportunity of representing the Orlando Magic as head coach,” Vaughn said in a statement. “I am a stronger and wiser man and coach because of the opportunity. I look forward to seeing this group continue to grow. God bless, good luck.”

Thank you also Jacque.

Wish you all the best.

Questionable as coach, no question as a quality person and a good man! God bless you and your family JV! All the best!

I don't understand why you fire the assistant coaches unless you're bringing in a guy and his staff soon (which, from the sounds of it, we're not). Like James Borrego has lost the majority of his colleagues and has never been a head coach before. How is any of this fair on him? Unless he performs outstandingly well he loses as much as Jacque and co. in this whole ordeal.

Thats the part that confuses me as well. Will Borrego be allowed to bring some people in. I imagine it's impossible to coach a team without a full coaching staff hence the reason teams have you know full coaching staffs.

Thats the part that confuses me as well. Will Borrego be allowed to bring some people in. I imagine it's impossible to coach a team without a full coaching staff hence the reason teams have you know full coaching staffs.

Well, I think Borrego has no authority to do anything besides coach! I think he is being allowed to accelerate the full time coach process! Karl/Skiles/Jackson!!!

Oh god imagine if we got Jackson. Our offense would be non stop pick and rolls for Oladipo and ISOs.

Jackson was able to make Harrison Barnes regress and his only good move of inserting Green into the starting lineup came due to an injury.

I'm hoping James Barrego is the next great up & coming head coach and he gets the job.

If he gets it full time it means we are successful.

Good luck JB!

Go Magic!