Sign in to follow this  
TreyMachine

The "What to do with Tobias Harris" Thread

33 members have voted

1. 1. What should we do with Tobias Harris?

• Keep him and sign him at all costs
    • Keep him for the rest of the season and leave open the door to possibly to sign/match him in the offseason
    • Trade him this season and get the best value for him while we still have him
    • Other

I'm not all in for anything set in stone without consideration for how a guy is actually performing, which in Marble's case has been pretty much awful outside of what two games? I'm down with Gordon getting a shot though because he's a better defender than Marble or Harris. Harris off the bench doesn't bother me at all...just not behind Marble.

Eh, marble does some things ok. He was really solid on defense when they put him on jennings. But I just hate one way players on our team that can't afford to have one way players right now. Marble might be a really solid 3 and D guy in the future. Right now he's a 0 and D guy.

I think the only reason it's marble starting and not Gordon/harris is the injuries.

Eh, marble does some things ok. He was really solid on defense when they put him on jennings. But I just hate one way players on our team that can't afford to have one way players right now. Marble might be a really solid 3 and D guy in the future. Right now he's a 0 and D guy.

I think the only reason it's marble starting and not Gordon/harris is the injuries.

Definitely. It needs to be Harris or Gordon starting right now. I'd send marble away and call up curry to see what, if anything, he can offer us.

Definitely. It needs to be Harris or Gordon starting right now. I'd send marble away and call up curry to see what, if anything, he can offer us.

You can't send marble down and sign curry. You'd have to cut someone to sign curry unless I'm wrong.

Long Island’s Tobias Harris will face the Knicks on Friday at the Garden as a member of the Orlando Magic, but it won’t be nearly as emotional as Thursday night was. Harris, a free agent forward the Knicks plan to pursue this summer, broke down and wept during a speech at Half Hollow Hills West gymnasium, where his No. 12 became the first jersey retired in the Dix Hills school’s history.

The honor was kept under wraps. Harris thought he was attending a ceremony to commemorate his 2007-08 team that captured the Suffolk County championship.

The Knicks will have $32 million in cap space. Derek Fisher has given many indications he’s just as happy to add solid two-way contributors with strong work ethics as opposed to superstars. That’s why many in the league predict team president Phil Jackson will spread his cap money around on second-tier character guys such as Wesley Matthews, Harris and Draymond Green.

Harris claims he’s OK with his new role, but it could be Orlando trying to suppress his market value. Orlando can match any offer and there’s speculation the Magic could try to trade Harris before February’s deadline to get an asset.

http://nypost.com/20...ng-island-love/

I don't understand what people think Seth Curry can do that anybody on our roster can't. There's a reason he's in the D league and it's not like he's some 19 year old who's raw and needs some playing time, he's older than Vuc.

now that kobe's done for season, trade tobes for julius randle and some mix of whatever else like ben gordon, moe, nicholson, dedmon, nash, tarik black ed davis 2nds, whatever, perferably BG as a kobe replacement for season, and harris as their future star the can max out, and we get back randle as a legit PF of future, get ed davis or black for depth while randle's out, or maybe just bring up kadeem batts and Curry, bring curry off the bench for scoring, give batts PF depth shot instead...

is that too young?

then max out leonard... then stew gawn

this year

payton, dipo, gordon,frye, vooch

curry fournier, moe/WG, batts/black/davis, KO/dedmon

payton, dipo, kawhi, gordon, vooch

curry, fournier, randle, batts/ our first round etc etc. (frye disappears in bermuda triangle incident)

then pop says he only wants to coach team kawhi's on and comes here and I pull both my hammies at the same time creamin my shorts.

if not kawhi, draymond for less than max? and still stew gawn?