Sign in to follow this  
Jay Magic

GAMETHREAD: Memphis Grizzlies @ Orlando Magic

With Harris or Gordon starting at SF tonight I think we coast.

I think with both back we have more depth. While Tobias should start, I'm almost more inclined to start Gordon at the 3 and have Tobias inserted with our second unit to keep offense going. I would love to see a line-up of Ridnour-Fournier-Harris-O'Quinn-Dedmon as our second unit.

Ben Gordon needs to stop being played. He scores points on ISO's, but doesn't make anyone around him better. It's frankly just annoying to me when he plays - especially next to Ridnour to make for the worst defensive backcourt in the NBA possible.

I finally got around to watch the game and Payton is growing before our very eyes. Now it's a stretch, but if he can finish this year playing like this consistently, I don't see how ROY isn't possible.

I finally got around to watch the game and Payton is growing before our very eyes. Now it's a stretch, but if he can finish this year playing like this consistently, I don't see how ROY isn't possible.

The most amazing takeaway from his performance yesterday was Payton scored 22 points without hitting a jump shot :headbang: all lay ups and floaters at the basket.

The most amazing takeaway from his performance yesterday was Payton scored 22 points without hitting a jump shot :headbang:/> all lay ups and floaters at the basket.

That's all he needs to hit

That's all he needs to hit

I wasn't complaining. I said that insinuating how impressive those 22 points were. Next year he will start hitting from mid range more.

This game really needed some Tobias Harris.

So true there. With Harris in maybe Tony Allen wouldn't have been able to switch on Oladipo. I'm sure one of them would have been able to create some offense.

I wasn't complaining. I said that insinuating how impressive those 22 points were. Next year he will start hitting from mid range more.

Lol I wasn't insinuiating that you were complaining. Just adding the fact that as of now that's really all he needs to hit in my opinion