Sign in to follow this  
Jay Magic

GAMETHREAD: Orlando Magic @ Atlanta Hawks

I will take:

Starter - Payton

Depth - Luke, Ben

Starter - Victor

Depth - Fournier, Green

Yeah but you see your not going to get that because momma never gave the keys to JV. Noooo sir. She gave the key's to the drunk uncle while JV had to ride b****. EP is gonna have to earn those keys.

I wonder if JV is mad that EP is more of a pg than he ever was?

@DetroitWillie34 2 minutes ago Atlanta, GA

Tough loss tonight! Headed home and a chance to get a W tomorrow!! #GodisstillGreat

GOD HELP YOUR SHOT MORE LIKE

If you look at our last four losses, this is the third game that we had a lead in the fourth quarter, against better teams than we are, and playing without our best player on the court. Two of those games were on the road. It's still frustrating, but a year ago I would've turned the games off at halftime.

I will take:

Starter - Payton

Depth - Luke, Ben

Starter - Victor

Depth - Fournier, Green

Until this happens, I honestly can barely stand to watch these games. JV is single-handedly killing my passion for the Magic, as far as watching game in, game out. I wouldn't mind the losses so much if I just felt like this franchise was putting it's best foot forward!

I hate to be a doomsayer, but Vuc and Aaron coming back won't help JV from making such bad (or non) decisions.

Until this happens, I honestly can barely stand to watch these games. JV is single-handedly killing my passion for the Magic, as far as watching game in, game out. I wouldn't mind the losses so much if I just felt like this franchise was putting it's best foot forward!

I hate to be a doomsayer, but Vuc and Aaron coming back won't help JV from making such bad (or non) decisions.

Agreed. I can hardly watch games. Even the games we win, we have a number of clear coaching blunders that our team in the end overcomes. It amazes me that the team plays its heart out and then, due to what seems like internal sabatoge, we lose the game in the 4th quarter.

^^This ×10