Sign in to follow this  
Years of Tragic and Magic

Harkless accused of stealing strippers cellphone

From the article

This thread competes with the "Are we better without Victor Oladipo?" thread for worst thread of the year.

So I stumble on an article about one of our players and post it here for others to read and form their own opinion and I'm accused of posting a thread that's worse than a knee Jerk reaction thread? Get over yourself.

So I stumble on an article about one of our players and post it here for others to read and form their own opinion and I'm accused of posting a thread that's worse than a knee Jerk reaction thread? Get over yourself.

Lol really?

Does this article not pertain to a member of our team? A player many of us have wondered why isn't getting more playing time? I feel this is a relevant thread that just might shed a glimpse as to why Mo is in the doghouse.

And the same article pretty much disputes the original claim.

So this is a waste of time.

Hence the WTOFTY nomination.

And the same article pretty much disputes the original claim.

So this is a waste of time.

Hence the WTOFTY nomination.

Not sure what part of the article you're reading that disputes the original claim....Do you expect a PR person to say, "Yes my client stole her phone" Just because law enforcement hasn't reached out to them doesn't mean the club doesn't have incrementing video of him swiping a phone.

hahaha I was just thinking about how I hadn't seen a PHG post in forever...and then this happens

I decided to keep up my annual presence and this just happened to be the first thread I clicked on. I appreciate the thoughts.

:svgsad: