Sign in to follow this  
Jay Magic

GAMETHREAD: Orlando Magic @ Utah Jazz

You can see that Oladipo wants to beat Burke badly after getting bested by him last year. Burke got by him and made a good assist. Oladipo went right back had that look in his eyes that said he was going to own Burke, and did with a pull up 3 in his face.

Oladipo is an even-tempered guy, but you can tell he has the competitive fire of a champion.

I've seen nothing from Dante Exum tonight that makes me regret passing on him for Aaron Gordon. He might be an athlete with the ball, but his shot is mediocre at best, as his his passing, and he clearly has no idea to move without the ball. And also doesn't even try to go for rebounds,. AG does SO MUCH more for this team.

True

Dipo has been so good since "the thread" that I wouldn't be surprised if he read it.

It's interesting to think about the players reading this board, but it does happen. I remember Adam Morrison attributed a lot of his mental and confidence problems to him reading comments and message board about him during his rookie season.

I wouldn't be surprised if Aaron Gordon were to read these. Only guy I think who would leave feeling a blow to the ego would be Ben Gordon and Jacque Vaughn - whom I wish would read these boards sometimes...

It's interesting to think about the players reading this board, but it does happen. I remember Adam Morrison attributed a lot of his mental and confidence problems to him reading comments and message board about him during his rookie season.

I wouldn't be surprised if Aaron Gordon were to read these. Only guy I think who would leave feeling a blow to the ego would be Ben Gordon and Jacque Vaughn - whom I wish would read these boards sometimes...

4 or 5 years ago, someone of significance mentioned that the players do browse the boards from time to time. Might have been Dan. Might have been Dante. Can't remember.

4 or 5 years ago, someone of significance mentioned that the players do browse the boards from time to time. Might have been Dan. Might have been Dante. Can't remember.

People post alot of crap -- i wonder if they would take any of it seriously.