Sign in to follow this  
Jay Magic

GAMETHREAD: Orlando Magic @ Utah Jazz

He helps create offense

He generates points through isolation plays. I can't be fun for guys to pass to him, knowing there is an 80% chance they'll just need to get ready for a rebound, no matter how un-open BG is.

He generates points through isolation plays. I can't be fun for guys to pass to him, knowing there is an 80% chance they'll just need to get ready for a rebound, no matter how un-open BG is.

Frye sure looked happy to get that easy layup

Chris Mihm

Point taken. We'll have to find out if he can keep some sort of consistency. I'm on the bandwagon that says he can play and will be a valuable role player for a good team in this league.

Frye sure looked happy to get that easy layup

I said 80%. That means 20% of the time, there is a glimmer of hope they'll be a good pass. This was one of those times. :tongue:

Point taken. We'll have to find out if he can keep some sort of consistency. I'm on the bandwagon that says he can play and will be a valuable role player for a good team in this league.

He's identical to a young jason maxiel. I expect a similar career

I'd agree with that