Sign in to follow this  
Jay Magic

GAMETHREAD: Orlando Magic @ Utah Jazz

I would again like to point what I said two weeks ago that was scoffed at... Kyle O'Quinn is a glue guy and a starting PF in this league if given a chance as a hard-working, smart passing PF who is getting a more and more consistent jumper.

After 9 points in 9 minutes of the 1st quarter, and a monster game last game that was cut short by a illegit flagerant foul, I'm expecting more people to jump on the bandwagon soon.

How long does anyone see Nicholson staying in the league. No joke. Honest none slightly sarcastic question.

How long does anyone see Nicholson staying in the league. No joke. Honest none slightly sarcastic question.

He has offensive game and can knock down shots. He isn't athletic, but if Brian Schalbrinie (sp?) can make it in the league with his limit athleticism, so can Nicolson. He'll be in the league I think for the next 5 years and will fall out by the time he's 30.

I've seen nothing from Dante Exum tonight that makes me regret passing on him for Aaron Gordon. He might be an athlete with the ball, but his shot is mediocre at best, as his his passing, and he clearly has no idea to move without the ball. And also doesn't even try to go for rebounds,. AG does SO MUCH more for this team.

• Upvote 1

I would again like to point what I said two weeks ago that was scoffed at... Kyle O'Quinn is a glue guy and a starting PF in this league if given a chance as a hard-working, smart passing PF who is getting a more and more consistent jumper.

After 9 points in 9 minutes of the 1st quarter, and a monster game last game that was cut short by a illegit flagerant foul, I'm expecting more people to jump on the bandwagon soon.

http://m.bkref.com/m?p=XXboxscoresXX200412120LAL.html

Ben Gordon makes all ball movement stop without fail when it touches him. I don't know if he cares more about winning or proving to other teams he can still play and therefore increase his value this offseason. :svgsad:

I've seen nothing from Dante Exum tonight that makes me regret passing on him for Aaron Gordon. He might be an athlete with the ball, but his shot is mediocre at best, as his his passing, and he clearly has no idea to move without the ball. And also doesn't even try to go for rebounds,. AG does SO MUCH more for this team.

So far. We need time to properly evaluate these guys.

Ben Gordon makes all ball movement stop without fail when it touches him. I don't know if he cares more about winning or proving to other teams he can still play and therefore increase his value this offseason. :svgsad:/>

He helps create offense