Sign in to follow this  
The Neighborhood Bully

GAME THREAD: Orlando Magic at Charlotte Hornets

Another blowout. This is new.

I've watched the Game and thus far Nik and Fournier are the only one who truly did their job. Everyone else's contribution was under par.

The Magic managed to score 25 in the first and after that it went downhill from there in the second quarter. We only scored 6 points the first 6 minutes..and 6 points to end it......12 points.

The third quarter was far worse...but still watching right now. We're getting back into the game but to avoid being out of the game, we need to play a full game of competitive basketball.

lol

It's over. Start Payton tomorrow night. You messed up Vaughn. Correct your mistake. Start the kid. He's our future. Dipo is a 2.

No. Payton needed to sit for a while. You realize he sucked for two weeks. He lost confidence in his shot. He got that confidence back last game. Now he's ready to go again. He should go back to playing major minutes.

Mauro..... no! Well at least he is going to wake up with a surprise

Didn't come back until he left. Coincidence? I think not.

Mauro you can't watch any more basketball. I'm sorry. Gotta do this for the team.

I've been complaining about Jacque taking away Payton's minutes the last couple of games and multiple people on this board agreed with JV and started arguing with me... Boy does this feel so gooood.

Jacque Vaughn's coaching might not be the problem after all. He just managed to find a lineup to win the game. It might just be inconsistency.

Wasn't In chat tonight but I watched the game. Great comeback. Fournier was great early on but Elfrid was great In the 4th, Harris made a couple of really big plays too. Honestly though we don't win this game without Willie and BG. Big baskets at big times from both guys. Dipo continues his rough streak though.

Jacque Vaughn's coaching might not be the problem after all. He just managed to find a lineup to win the game. It might just be inconsistency.

Eh, he's done the same thing all year. People just got pissed when he stuck with non-favorite players

I've been complaining about Jacque taking away Payton's minutes the last couple of games and multiple people on this board agreed with JV and started arguing with me... Boy does this feel so gooood.

Lol.

Ok. You guys need to understand that Payton's body language completely changed when he hit that three the other day. He was struggling and it took him a while to get his confidence back. Saying he should have played more in the previous games is no different than me using this game to say ben Gordon needs to be playing more (he doesn't).

Eh, he's done the same thing all year. People just got pissed when he stuck with non-favorite players

Not Jacque Vaughn's inconsistency. Players inconsistency. I don't know if you think I meant Jacque Vaughn so yeah. Gotta make that clear.

Also Payton has played terrible ever since that Bucks game up until now. That was about 4 games but some of you guys make it seems like he's not been playing forever. He's getting time but he's has to show each game that he's improved marginally or maintain performances.

Wasn't In chat tonight but I watched the game. Great comeback. Fournier was great early on but Elfrid was great In the 4th, Harris made a couple of really big plays too. Honestly though we don't win this game without Willie and BG. Big baskets at big times from both guys. Dipo continues his rough streak though.

Same here CT!! Missed the chat, but was really freakedout during the first half!!! It was good to see not just a win, but a come from behind win on the road!!!!

Let's here it for the old guys and rookie combo tonight!!! Good job by Elf!!

1416624298[/url]' post='992678']

Lol.

Ok. You guys need to understand that Payton's body language completely changed when he hit that three the other day. He was struggling and it took him a while to get his confidence back. Saying he should have played more in the previous games is no different than me using this game to say ben Gordon needs to be playing more (he doesn't).

I Didnt complain until JV only let him play 5 minutes the other night. He needs opportunities to show what he can do and this is exactly what he got today. Can't hit shots or make plays if your coach doesn't trust you enough to play you.