Sign in to follow this  
IronMaiden

GAME THREAD: Milwaukee Bucks @ Orlando Magic

Nice game, nothing really to complain about... Glad Vic is back, AG was great in limited mins, it looked like Vuc was having a rough night but he really turned it on in the 4th. Harris and Fournier had good games too.

Didn't miss Harkless much this game but it shows our team depth after Oladipo came back. Despite that, I still feel the Magic should retain him. He's still is able to contribute effectively. I've never looked at it really closely but Aaron Gordon is far more explosive than Tobias harris on drives. Tobias misses so many long two's or get his shot blocked on attempts he should be strong enough to make. Its tough to watch but Tobias still grinds out points. Despite that, Tobias was still contributed to the game. Our sf/pf rotation is stacked.

This was a great game in which we adjusted off Brandon Knight's consecutive drives and those backdoor cuts. That's pretty much all the bucks had going for them. Ben Gordon hasn't sniffed the floor. Hey, at least he's getting paid his.

I would say Payton had a below average game but he was decent with Oladipo on the floor with him. At the end of the game, he picked it up a step. He could not at all keep Brandon Knight in front of him.

A game the Magic gained control over and I still feel we're much more capable than this.

I am starting to get really pissed off.....

.... I need to watch these games, but my workload is preventing this. I will be able to watch at least half of tomorrows game. Yet again, anyone want to sum up the game for me? (stuff that did not get mentioned in the recap and boxscore)

I am starting to get really pissed off.....

.... I need to watch these games, but my workload is preventing this. I will be able to watch at least half of tomorrows game. Yet again, anyone want to sum up the game for me? (stuff that did not get mentioned in the recap and boxscore)

No DVR?

No DVR?

No USA. I live in Australia, we get two games a week televised. Most Orlando games are on at 7 - 10:30 am over here. Usually stream them, might have to invest back into league pass again (don't agree with them having different prices, for different countries).

No.

I think it's too early to say we should give Harris his money, but also too early to say no. He was our primary offensive weapon last night, rebounded well, protected the ball well, and had some nice assists. I agree that we have not seen this on a consistent basis yet, but we've only played 10 games. I still have hope that he starts to give as much effort on defense as he does on offense. Maybe Aaron Gorden's play will influence him.

I like Harkless and his potential, but I think this board overrates him. When I watch him play, he still has a very poor handle, poor lateral quickness and just seems slow in making reads on offense and defense. What he does do well is run the fast break, clean up the boards and has an improved three point shot. I think Hark's best case scenario is that he becomes a stretch PF (ala Horry), given his length and improved stroke. I just don't see him having the quicks to be a true SF, let alone a SG.

I don't understand why Willie Green got 19 minutes and Harkless got none.

Completely different positions and skill sets. Green is an undersized SG, with a good handle and pesky defense to guard PGs and SGs. Vaughn has been playing Hark at SF and PF, so he is stuck behind Harris, Frye, Gordon and Professor Nicholson.