Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

GAMETHREAD: Orlando Magic @ Philadelphia 76ers

Poor Mo didnt want to celebrate.

Uhl33iF.jpg

if u watch it properly he did fist pump...but can you blame him

a true winner and player would want to be the 1 who hits them shots..

Harkless been treated unfair so far imo..

Great Game Payton was "Magic" ....but the turnovers almost killed us...could ridenour have more turnovers...I don't like the way he plays..bounce bouncebouncebouncebouncebounce!! OMG Pass the fricken ball ! Who is his replacement they should put him in...don't care for Ridenour (sp?) But PAYTON WAS AWESOME!! Harkless should play more!!

Great Game Payton was "Magic" ....but the turnovers almost killed us...could ridenour have more turnovers...I don't like the way he plays..bounce bouncebouncebouncebouncebounce!! OMG Pass the fricken ball ! Who is his replacement they should put him in...don't care for Ridenour (sp?) But PAYTON WAS AWESOME!!

Payton]

Dipo

Fournier will be primary ball handlers once dipo is back

Noel doesn't need to get anything, he can just box out our best guy and let others get them.

Those who criticize this, don't understand the game.

Rebounds 51 - 38.

I think we did just fine, even though we had ot contend with the "amazing" Noel.

if u watch it properly he did fist pump...but can you blame him

a true winner and player would want to be the 1 who hits them shots..

Harkless been treated unfair so far imo..

its a joke

Poor Mo didnt want to celebrate.

Uhl33iF.jpg

What's going on here? Why was Moe so seemingly unemotional? Was he visibly upset about his continued lack of playing time?

Just got back from the game and WOW, that was one of the sloppiest NBA games I have been to. It was nerve racking to see all the turnovers and horrible offensive possessions (I'm looking at you Toby). Payton was definitely a bright spot in the game even though he got his shot blocked which seemed like a dozen times. WHO the heck is Brandon Davies?! Tony Wroten was the second coming of Big O the way he was playing tonight.

It was still a great game in the end though, I got to chat with some of the players since I was close to their bench, even got to talk quickly with Rob Henny who was a real cool dude. It felt so good to win in that arena too, I felt like HHH the way everyone was taunting me up until that final buzzer. I got to strut out of that arena like Vince Mcmahon while the rest of those jerks walked home with their heads down. I can't wait to see how this team grows as the season goes on.

People like making drama out of nothing, huh... he almost almost on his knees waiting for shot and when Tobias hit it he came up with that grunt-looking expression and a full on fist pump.

dude just makes faces

7216776.jpg

1217388.gif

• Upvote 1

Just got back from the game and WOW, that was one of the sloppiest NBA games I have been to. It was nerve racking to see all the turnovers and horrible offensive possessions (I'm looking at you Toby). Payton was definitely a bright spot in the game even though he got his shot blocked which seemed like a dozen times. WHO the heck is Brandon Davies?! Tony Wroten was the second coming of Big O the way he was playing tonight.

It was still a great game in the end though, I got to chat with some of the players since I was close to their bench, even got to talk quickly with Rob Henny who was a real cool dude. It felt so good to win in that arena too, I felt like HHH the way everyone was taunting me up until that final buzzer. I got to strut out of that arena like Vince Mcmahon while the rest of those jerks walked home with their heads down. I can't wait to see how this team grows as the season goes on.

Next time you strut anywhere using the VM Power Walk strut, we need a video.

Also, Wroten was 2 assists and a turnover away from a triple double!

Rebounds 51 - 38.

I think we did just fine, even though we had ot contend with the "amazing" Noel.

We did do just fine, even after having a game the night before. Which is usually the chemistry for disaster for teams like ours.

However, I'm not sure how much of the game you watched, but there were lots of missed rebounding opportunities for the 76ers.

Noel could of had 3 to 4 more boards than he did by the second half, which would destroyed Vucevic's 1 rebound stat by the half. And he didnt play in the second halg.So I hope you can give me some credit there.

The only bright mark and honestly the only reason why we were able to be in a position to win, was Payton. If he doesn't go lock jawing people we don't get those turnovers that translated into much needed points.

This game doesn't save Jaque, because the same problems we have been seeing since last year are still alive a relevant this year.

We did do just fine, even after having a game the night before. Which is usually the chemistry for disaster for teams like ours.

However, I'm not sure how much of the game you watched, but there were lots of missed rebounding opportunities for the 76ers.

Noel could of had 3 to 4 more boards than he did by the second half, which would destroyed Vucevic's 1 rebound stat by the half. And he didnt play in the second halg.So I hope you can give me some credit there.

The only bright mark and honestly the only reason why we were able to be in a position to win, was Payton. If he doesn't go lock jawing people we don't get those turnovers that translated into much needed points.

This game doesn't save Jaque, because the same problems we have been seeing since last year are still alive a relevant this year.

Now you're just being silly. Anyone could have had more rebounds had they simply grabbed more rebounds.

First you said we'd lose and wouldn't be able to rebound over Noel. Then you followed that up by defending Noel's sub-par rebounding stats so far, and yet, even though we shot a chilling 15% from 3-pt range, you know what, I'm done. You were wrong, and it came off as ridiculous. Deal with it.