Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Gamethread: Magic at Bulls

Gordon is like a bottle of energy, with no where to go right now. When he gets use to the game, the style, and how to use his athleticism... Gordon will be crazy good.

3 for 13.... for the 3rd qtr so far... sigh

I'm wondering at what point this goes from being a "fluke" or "coaching" thing to just being straight up something guys start to believe in their head if our woes continue.

It may take one good 3rd quarter to make me believe we're not always horrible, but until then, I'm going to believe we are just straight up out-coached in 3rd quarters.

I'm wondering at what point this goes from being a "fluke" or "coaching" thing to just being straight up something guys start to believe in their head if our woes continue.

It may take one good 3rd quarter to make me believe we're not always horrible, but until then, I'm going to believe we are just straight up out-coached in 3rd quarters.

I'm not sure, it definitely looked like guys were rushing their shots at the start. Seems like they were trying to hard not to come out cold.

Nice lay in by Gordon, really had to navigate Gasols arms on that one.... I believe Ben brought that ball back from Cali to put it in for the last shot.