Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Gamethread: Magic at Bulls

B1o1a8JCAAE4wn7.jpg

Magic starters: Elfrid Payton, Evan Fournier, Tobias Harris, Channing Frye and Nikola Vucevic.

Rose and Noah are out for the Bulls.

Let's get that first win!

Some pretty good passing going on. Vuc with the post bounce pass to payton. Payton returning the favor with a pass to Vuc on his way to the hoop. Frye is passing well to Fournier on that 3 and the Harris cut.

I love how active Payton is on the boards tonight, along with making good passing decisions. If he can start getting a consistent jump shot (his one was ugly thus far), he'll be deadly. I'm hoping it develops like Rose's did, and not like how Rondo's didn't.

And I feel like Harris wants the ball and is forcing things. I like Harris's attitude (very selfless and a great teammate), but I'm concerned he's going to have problems trying to "prove" he's worth the money this season.

Slow night. Must be too cold to use the chat. The Magic look a tier below decent but the offensive rebounding problem is still an enigma. This isn't natural in all players to box out but they should know that this should be a habit.

Due to the league pass price/my lack of funds this may be the last Magic game I watch in a while... Hoping for a win but it'll be tough.

How much does league pass cost in the UK?