15- Jazz

Coach of the year: Tom Thibodeau

Defensive player of the year: Serge Ibaka

Most Improved Player: Jonas Valanciunas

Rookie of the year: Jabari Parker

Sixth Man of the year: Taj Gibson

MVP: LeBron James

All NBA 1st: Chris Paul, Stephen Curry, LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Joakim Noah

All Rookie: Elfrid Payton, Nik Stauskas, Andrew Wiggins, Jabari Parker, Julius Randle

Now it's your turn!

Yeah, that looks about right. With so many young guys, I could see us either having a freakish winning streak or a totally expected long losing streak, but 8-10 sounds about right.

• Upvote 1

I'd maybe take the Pelicans as the 8th seed in the west over the Grizz just because Anthony Davis may reach the point where he just wills his team to a playoff spot. Think I'd take the Wizards over the Raptors too.

There are so many guys I can think of who have a shot at MIP but my prediction is Andre Drummond. For 6th man of the year I'll go with whichever of the 4 bigmen that Chicago has that plays the most minutes without starting (so yea probably Gibson but could also by Mirotic or Gasol; don't know how they've been lining up in preseason).

My all rookie team would look like this: Payton, Wiggins, Parker, Mirotic, Noel

Besides that I'm with your predictions, even if an 8th seed for us is a little optimistic.

EDIT: Also my DPOTY would be Noah, maybe Chandler if Dallas makes a top 4 seed since he's the only guy in that starting lineup who plays a lick of defense.

• Upvote 1

I'd maybe take the Pelicans as the 8th seed in the west over the Grizz just because Anthony Davis may reach the point where he just wills his team to a playoff spot. Think I'd take the Wizards over the Raptors too.

There are so many guys I can think of who have a shot at MIP but my prediction is Andre Drummond. For 6th man of the year I'll go with whichever of the 4 bigmen that Chicago has that plays the most minutes without starting (so yea probably Gibson but could also by Mirotic or Gasol; don't know how they've been lining up in preseason).

My all rookie team would look like this: Payton, Wiggins, Parker, Mirotic, Noel

Besides that I'm with your predictions, even if an 8th seed for us is a little optimistic.

EDIT: Also my DPOTY would be Noah, maybe Chandler if Dallas makes a top 4 seed since he's the only guy in that starting lineup who plays a lick of defense.

Drummond had really good stats last year, so I don't know if he'll be able to get MIP. I think SVG will make him a much better player though

And I totally forgot that Noel was going to be a rookie this year. I think Doug McBuckets could get a lot of playing time in Chicago

Despite my personal vendetta towards them, I believe the Heat are still able to make the playoffs this year at least over us. I do think we are going to have quite a few upset games against playoff teams coming in thinking they're going to just roll us. I also see the Jazz doing better than Minnesota.

For some reason, I see the Rockets BARELY making the playoffs. They were unable to maintain keeping their core togethe

The timberwolves can't be worse than the Lakers. The Heat will make the playoffs if it comes down to us and them. You know the NBA Mauro. Come on.

The Rockets can't be better than the Mavs which has the second best coaching in the league and has a wonderfully well put together roster. I believe the rockets are on a collision course.

That's all I can argue.

For some reason, I see the Rockets BARELY making the playoffs. They were unable to maintain keeping their core togethe

The timberwolves can't be worse than the Lakers. The Heat will make the playoffs if it comes down to us and them. You know the NBA Mauro. Come on.

The Rockets can't be better than the Mavs which has the second best coaching in the league and has a wonderfully well put together roster. I believe the rockets are on a collision course.

That's all I can argue.

I don't think the Heat will be as protected as they were while LeBron was there, so there is a chance.

And I think all of you make valid points, I had to think really hard for some of my predictions.

I don't think the Heat will be as protected as they were while LeBron was there, so there is a chance.

And I think all of you make valid points, I had to think really hard for some of my predictions.

I think you might be right about the Houston Rockets being better.....if the Ariza pick up works off. I felt they lost more than they acquired. Especially in terms of chemistry. The faces of their team have to be more of the focal point than they use to be so there won't be a balance.

Despite my personal vendetta towards them, I believe the Heat are still able to make the playoffs this year at least over us. I do think we are going to have quite a few upset games against playoff teams coming in thinking they're going to just roll us. I also see the Jazz doing better than Minnesota.

Depends on wades health. They relied too much on Lebron last year

Standings

EAST

1- Bulls

2- Cavaliers

3- Raptors

4- Wizards

5- Hawks

6- Hornets

7- Pistons

8- Magic (I pulled the trigger!)

9- Heat

10- Nets

11- Knicks

12- Pacers

13- Bucks

14- Celtics

15- Sixers

WEST

1- Spurs

2- Clippers

3- Thunder

4- Rockets

5- Mavericks

6- Blazers

7- Warriors

8- Grizzlies

9- Suns

10- Pelicans

11- Nuggets

12- Kings

13- Lakers

14- Timberwolves

15- Jazz

Coach of the year: Tom Thibodeau Gregg Popovich

Defensive player of the year: Serge Ibaka Joakim Noah

Most Improved Player: Jonas Valanciunas

Rookie of the year: Jabari Parker

Sixth Man of the year: Taj Gibson

MVP: LeBron James Kahwi Leonard

All NBA 1st: Chris Paul, Stephen Curry, LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Joakim Noah

All Rookie: Elfrid Payton, Nik Stauskas, Andrew Wiggins, Jabari Parker, Julius Randle

Now it's your turn!

Fixed. Lebron was crossed for obvious reason.

Ranking is is pseudo-right.