Sign in to follow this  
VintageGarrity

Preseason Observations

Rio De Janeiro Flamengo OCT 15 FS Florida.

The only game we play that is not against an NBA team. That sucks.

It's Brazilian night. Free waxing with every ticket.

• Upvote 1

Very interested to see how Tobias Harris develops this season now that Jacque Vaughn won't be tank coaching anymore. I'm hoping that alleged Ben Gordon influence isn't happening and he focuses more on his already good midrange shot and attacking the basket.

• Upvote 1

Lets all come down and wait for the first 10 games of the regular season. Yes, they've been impressive.

What we should consider is that there's much more pressure when the games count. The worry about seeding, b2bs, preparation, travel, and opponent is quite taxing. for six months. I want to see how this core endures the challenge.

~O~ I love your calm and agree with your position here but, this board has suffered through to many unnecessary bad seasons (primarily the Dwightmare period and the current rebuild) which makes it extremely difficult to suppress anything worth celebrating!

To be honest with you I feel like the FRIDGE in the GEICO commercial celebrating COLDCUTS Dude!!! LOL!!! gold_cup.gif

~O~ I love your calm and agree with your position here but, this board has suffered through to many unnecessary bad seasons (primarily the Dwightmare period and the current rebuild) which makes it extremely difficult to suppress anything worth celebrating!

To be honest with you I feel like the FRIDGE in the GEICO commercial celebrating COLDCUTS Dude!!! LOL!!! gold_cup.gif

The guy in the Geico commercial is Ickey Woods, not William Perry.

From the Indianapolis media...

When the regular season starts, Donald Sloan will be the third option at point guard. However on Friday, Sloan finished as the team-high scorer with 16 points, which goes to show that this was a game meant for the reserves. While decent ball movement appeared early in the game, the latter part was muddled by missed shots. With Sloan, Rudez, Copeland and Solomon Hill playing the entire quarter, the Pacers made 9-of-19 shots but overall, finished at a 38.3 percent clip from the floor.

"We tried a lot of different combinations and a lot of what we do will be a work in progress," Pacers coach Frank Vogel said. "There were a lot of guys getting their first look. You just learn and teach."

http://www.indystar....ctoin/17065759/

The guy in the Geico commercial is Ickey Woods, not William Perry.

HAHAA! That's right!!!!!!!! Thanks!!! Again, I just got so excited and forgot that the Fridge didn't really have a dance, he had the Superbowl Shuffle!

HAHAA! That's right!!!!!!!! Thanks!!! Again, I just got so excited and forgot that the Fridge didn't really have a dance, he had the Superbowl Shuffle!

He's about the side of the Fridge now though lol