Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Official 2014-2015 Strapped-In Season Thread

@JohnDenton555: #Magic coach Jacque Vaughn said G Ben Gordon was 1 of standouts from Day 1 with his ability to bury 3s off dribble and when foes fly by.

@JohnDenton555: #Magic will practice twice today. Per the CBA, the morning mission will be non contact and the night session will include a scrimmage.

@JohnDenton555: #Magic players are already raving about smarts of @Channing_Frye Ultimate compliment for a player is making others better. CF does that.

@JohnDenton555: #Magic signed @Channing_Frye because of his shooting and leadership. But also added him for how he can make Vic, Nik & Tobias better.

@JohnDenton555: No #Magic player spent more time at team's HQ this offseason than Ben Gordon. He's motivated and hungry to have a big bounce-back yr in ORL.

Championship!

I'm pretty happy with the Gordon and Frye pickups. They're aren't Kareem and Michael, but they're both good, smart players who know their role. Looking forward to this season. I don't think we're championship, or even playoff, bound, but I think this team will start to be really fun to watch again.

The Vegas oddsmakers project us at 28.5 wins.

The Magic are predicted to finish last in the Southeast Division with the Wizards (49.5 wins) taking that crown. The SuperBook seems to foresee that Washington, Charlotte (45.5 wins), Miami (43.5 wins), and Atlanta (40.5 wins) will all reach the playoffs. Only Boston, Milwaukee, and Philadelphia are listed as finishing with a worst record than Orlando.

http://espn.go.com/e...-585?src=mobile

I'm excited for this season, if Ben Gordon is as motivated to redeem himself as much as I hear then I will chuck this up as a good signing in my book. Granted, the season hasn't started so who knows.

I'm excited for this season, if Ben Gordon is as motivated to redeem himself as much as I hear then I will chuck this up as a good signing in my book. Granted, the season hasn't started so who knows.

My expectations for him are two "Holy **** Ben Gordon!!!" Games and 12 ppg for the season.

• Upvote 1

@JohnDenton555: Only 5 PFs more efficient than @Channing_Frye last season: Dirk Nowitzki, Kevin Love, Blake Griffin, LAldridge & Serge Ibaka. #Magic

I really think we can be last year's Phoenix Suns. I predicted them to finish with the 2nd worst record in the NBA... and I wasn't the only one

I hope so, as our up most ceiling for the season. The good thing being in the east is that we don't need to get as many wins as the Suns did last year to become them.

I still think growing pains this year and with the chemistry being there we jump into the playoffs next season.

Ps. Want to take Love off my hands? I already have Lebron as one keeper and am not too keen on having my two best players from the same team.

I hope so, as our up most ceiling for the season. The good thing being in the east is that we don't need to get as many wins as the Suns did last year to become them.

I still think growing pains this year and with the chemistry being there we jump into the playoffs next season.

Ps. Want to take Love off my hands? I already have Lebron as one keeper and am not too keen on having my two best players from the same team.

Yes, would be glad to. I don't think we can trade during the offseason though.

We were discussing this in other thread but I lost track of it or the posts got deleted..

Ibaka, Dwight and Drummond are my best players

Yes, would be glad to. I don't think we can trade during the offseason though.

We were discussing this in other thread but I lost track of it or the posts got deleted..

Ibaka, Dwight and Drummond are my best players

Before we get a slap on the wrist for going off-topic, Drummond intrigues me.