Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Official 2014-2015 Strapped-In Season Thread

I don't think you guys can list a multiple time allstar as a Magic killer. Billups was killing a lot of teams when he was in his prime. That said, he definitely gave us fits. That entire Pistons team did.

Marble wants up make an impact this season:

http://bit.ly/1vmwF35

I like what he says here. He knows his role and wants to play into it to the best of his ability.

I took more notice of the video interview of Henny. The one thing that I got from that is that they are going to take a slow approach to introduction of Aaron Gordon and Elfrid Payton. I guess Payton will be coming off the bench to start the season then.

I took more notice of the video interview of Henny. The one thing that I got from that is that they are going to take a slow approach to introduction of Aaron Gordon and Elfrid Payton. I guess Payton will be coming off the bench to start the season then.

Really like this guy. We can dump Gordon's 4.5 mil contract next year and resign Marble cheap.

You know who's going to be really.....really bad? The Philadelphia 76ers. They don't even resemble a professional basketball team. Their defense and offense is so atrocity that they look like just like a streetball team.

By the way, Happy Belated Birthday Captain High Top. Its your...I don't know...fake account birthday on the forum calendar.

Why would we resign someone who's under contract for the next three years?

I will clarify that by saying we have an option that we can use to keep him on the team. Better?

Why would we need to dump Ben Gordon to do that?

Would not have to financially, but would mean more playing time for Marble who should be a more important part of our future. I suspect Gordon will self destruct before the season is over anyway. We could use the extra 4 mil to sign others also.