Sign in to follow this  
Franchise408

Paul George's career is over

I've been here for 30 minutes just bummed out for the guy and those aren't exactly the words I'd choose.

Hope he recovers completely, really like the kid.

I've been here for 30 minutes just bummed out for the guy and those aren't exactly the words I'd choose.

Hope he recovers completely, really like the kid.

I hope he can recover, but that was pretty brutal.

I think the Kevin Ware injury was worse

And he hasn't really returned. Bad stuff. That's the kind of injury that can sink a franchise for years (see Grant Hill injury). It'll be interesting to see if Indiana does a fire sale.

And he hasn't really returned. Bad stuff. That's the kind of injury that can sink a franchise for years (see Grant Hill injury). It'll be interesting to see if Indiana does a fire sale.

Agreed. When Livingston did something similar his ability never really came back to where it was. Was a bummer to watch live during a dumb scrimmage.

Agreed. When Livingston did something similar his ability never really came back to where it was. Was a bummer to watch live during a dumb scrimmage.

Livingston tore everything in his knee, with this being a broken bone it can heal fully. I think it will impact him psychologically more than physically.

• Upvote 1