Sign in to follow this  
ILoveOrlandoMagic

I can not decide what jersey I want, help?

That was too easy! Payton is who I'd get if I was a jersey guy but I totally understand why others would get Oladipo instead. Can't go wrong with either of those two IMO. Let us know what you decide and post a pic if you can.

Will do!

No thanks, I used to have a full signed Dwight Jersey but sold it for $1,000 before I knew he was going to traded and good thing I sold it before Dwight was traded or it would have been worth maybe $50 now

You probably did well on that. I doubt even a game worn autographed Howard jersey would be worth a grand now.

You probably did well on that. I doubt even a game worn autographed Howard jersey would be worth a grand now.

Damn! Worst 21st birthday gift ever (in hindsight)

Still have my McGrady and Jameer jerseys. Definitely want to purchase a new current player jersey. Gonna be between Oladipo, Vucevic and Harkless for me. Would maybe eventually get Gordon, but I hate 00 jerseys! lol

Still have my McGrady and Jameer jerseys. Definitely want to purchase a new current player jersey. Gonna be between Oladipo, Vucevic and Harkless for me. Would maybe eventually get Gordon, but I hate 00 jerseys! lol

I think Harkless is a bit of a gamble long term so you may want to keep that in mind.

I think Harkless is a bit of a gamble long term so you may want to keep that in mind.

Totally agree, I think Oladipo is the safer bet and I am not sure on Vucevic either

I am going to order my Payton jersey and hat on Saturday with my 1st paycheck from my 2nd job :)