Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Mid-Summer Power Rankings from NBA.com

NUMBER 27

Orlando (23-59)

Pace: 95.9 (16), OffRtg: 99.3 (29), DefRtg: 104.8 (18), NetRtg: -5.5 (25)

Key addition(s): More young guys, and Channing Frye

Key question: Ben Gordon? Really?

There was no reason not to believe in Rob Hennigan as he tore the Magic roster down and began building a young core. But when it was time to spend a little money, he handed $4.5 million to a guy who should have been hoping for a minimum deal. The 31-year old Frye also seems like a strange fit.

Last week: 24

Guess I'm not the only one who doesn't like Year 3 of the Henny rebuild...........

http://www.nba.com/2014/news/powerrankings/07/21/summer2014/index.html

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Does Junkie starting all this over again really deserve it's own thread? Just post it in the negative article thread and be done with it. No one cares that people don't think Ben Gordon isn't worth $5M per on what is essentially a one-year deal. Get over it and yourself already.

Oddly enough there are also more than a few people that have complimented Rob's work. So there are opinions on both sides which is just CRAZYNESS.

It is funny that BJ never has anything to say about the positive articles that have been posted but he is like a bloodhound for the negative ones.

Oddly enough there are also more than a few people that have complimented Rob's work. So there are opinions on both sides which is just CRAZYNESS.

It is funny that BJ never has anything to say about the positive articles that have been posted but he is like a bloodhound for the negative ones.

And this is what defines him, I can not believe that I completely forgot about Ball Junkie over the last couple of years, and now he returns to troll the hell out of this forum, times are changing though, trolls are inferior more than ever. Just shows how little education this thing has.

Junkie reminds me of the kid who would sit in the back of the class in grade school and shoot spit wads at people in front of him. He would get great pleasure from his annoying immature tactics and then go crying to the teacher when he got beat up at recess.

• Upvote 1