CTMagicUK

Official 2015 Draft Thread

Draftexpress have already pumped out a lot of scouting vids on the top prospects. I assume they'll redo some of them towards the end of the season with players improvements etc.

Tavaris (South Carolina) [via mobile]

What do you think about Stanley Johnson? Personally I think he's the best freshman in the country.

Chad Ford (1:51 PM)

He's physically way ahead of most freshman. With that body he could play in the NBA right now. And clearly the guy has a great motor and wins wherever he goes. But he's a bit of a tweener from an NBA prospective and he's going to need to develop a consistent jumper. Scouts think he's such a hard worker that he'll do it. I hope so, because there is a lot of talent there.

http://espn.go.com/s...sider-chad-ford

I had a vision/dream a while back that we ended up with Harrell in the draft. He wasn't my favorite by any stretch last year, he might fit pretty well with what we have going on right now though.

First two games to watch come on Tuesday when Kentucky plays kansas and Duke plays Michigan State.

That's about it for big match ups this week

I would say those are two pretty big match ups.

I had a vision/dream a while back that we ended up with Harrell in the draft. He wasn't my favorite by any stretch last year, he might fit pretty well with what we have going on right now though.

I can see that.

Other unconventional name: Georges Niang.