CTMagicUK

Official 2015 Draft Thread

The Magic just traded for a Latvian wing playing oversees.

WHAT IF: Henny decides to play the 76ers at their own game and gives the impression he really wants one player, and even gives a very public move to indicate this is the player he wants, when in reality, he's aiming at another player the entire time that he's hoping will fall to him??

WHAT IF THIS IS A COMPLETE SMOKESCREEN MOVE?? :panicworker:

This scenario has been discussed and that's what I'm hoping for, because I want us to draft Hezonja. Porzingis is my distant #2 though, so I wouldn't be too bummed if we drafted him

This scenario has been discussed and that's what I'm hoping for, because I want us to draft Hezonja. Porzingis is my distant #2 though, so I wouldn't be too bummed if we drafted him

Well if they pass on Russell and the Knicks take Winslow, we are taking Russell I'd hope.

Well if they pass on Russell and the Knicks take Winslow, we are taking Russell I'd hope.

I wouldn't be mad at that. But I'm not sure the Knicks would take Winslow over Russell

Guys...we just traded luck Ridnour....I'm surprised you guys haven't posted it yet.

We got the Timmanator from Memphis....all our teams problems are finally solved. Im not sure we even need to make a pick on Thursday..just give us the trophy right now.

We would most certainly take Russell, or if anything, trade the pick for something really high-priced. I'm thinking somewhere between 6-10 would trade something significant, along with their pick, if Russell were there.

With that being said - Russell and Okafor 100% won't be there at 5. If Mudiay AND Portz gets picked over either one of these, I will be seriously head-scratching myself.

It would then be even crazier if the Magic passed on either one of those.

This isn't a McLemore / Noel scenario - these are two hyped guys with no injury history. It won't happen.

I wouldn't be mad at that. But I'm not sure the Knicks would take Winslow over Russell

Honestly now some folks down here are saying the Magic may trade out of the draft completely.

Honestly now some folks down here are saying the Magic may trade out of the draft completely.

Not going to happen unless we strike gold in a deal for a can't-miss player. Henny is too good at drafting to not have a hand somewhere in the first round to get a guy he values.

I want sources, because I haven't heard this from anyone and think you're just making things up. :chairshot:

Currently watching game 3 of the Spanish Finals (could be the last if Real Madrid wins)

Barcelona 39-53 Real Madrid right now

Sergio Llull (Houston Rockets bound) keeps playing very well.

Hezonja says he'll travel to the States to attend the draft if Barcelona loses today