CTMagicUK

Official 2015 Draft Thread

The craziest thing that will probably happen? When our pick comes up, we'll trade it for the #12 pick or something obscure and will grab a guy NONE of us have researched.

Henny is that kind of GM.

So... Who's going to the draft party at Amway?? Should be fun. I think they've got a half court shot for $1000. Gonna get stuffed at 4Rivers then waddle over to the Amway Center. Gonna be a great night! smile_creaturedance.gif

Get excited about the 2015 NBA Draft by....debating the 2013 NBA Draft players.

Thursday can't come soon enough.

On a 2015 Draft note, I wouldn't be surprised if we made a small trade with the Knicks at 4 if Porzingis is there. I don't think they want a project like him right now but given that the whole world knows we want him and his camp has come out and apparently said he wants to be with us, I'd be surprised if we didn't have to pay for that. For all the "Rob keeps things close to the vest" stuff, we all knew he loved Payton last year and it seems the same with Porzingis now.

There are too many of you all online today at once. Thought I had read the wrong date for the draft and that it was today. smile_panicworker.gif

yes i have

and more and more i'm reading other draft people share similar opinions about Winslow's actual upside.

I've never once seen that comparison. You realize Winslow is like one of the top two or three athletes in the draft class right? No one ever mistook Battier for an athlete. If Battier is the comp then that's his abslolute floor.