Sign in to follow this  
Jagsfreak27

Monkey See Monkey Do?

Just saying, he has an opt out clause in 2016. Could he pull a Lebron and go back to Orlando? We would have a nice young nucleus and would probably be a piece from contention. I imagine we will have max space that summer as well, so I wouldn't be shocked if the planets aligned.

Dwight already slept with all the single woman here....he needs to hit new cities every 3 to 4 years. Breaking the Sean Kemp kids by different mothers record is hard work!

Dwight already slept with all the single woman here....he needs to hit new cities every 3 to 4 years. Breaking the Sean Kemp kids by different mothers record is hard work!

Orlando has a high transient population, by 2016 there will be a whole new group for him to go out and smash!

Either way I think that is the year we make our move. I figure we're probably in the lottery again with playoffs coming next year. The team could really be special with a guy like Dwight coming in.

Lebron is from Akron, Ohio. He's returning home. And he's the best player in the world which promises at the very least contention. Houston didn't really contend last year with Harden and Howard. Dwight promises nothing but a headache and some more single mothers.

Somehow I don't think the reaction would be the same here.

Screw that. I'd rather we hire Van Gundy back. I still love that guy.

• Upvote 2

Lebron is from Akron, Ohio. He's returning home. And he's the best player in the world which promises at the very least contention. Houston didn't really contend last year with Harden and Howard. Dwight promises nothing but a headache and some more single mothers.

True, but by then hopefully he will have matured some and I can't imagine he will have a ring before then, so the magic might actually be the best option for him, regardless of history.