Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

Magic sign Channing Frye

After reading up on this signing there is no doubt in my mind that Frye can and will help the Magic....I just have a couple of questions and here's one from ESPN...

Frye's production took a nosedive after the All-Star break (40 versus 31.5 percent 3-point shooting), as he appeared to hit a wall. It's important to remember he missed the previous season with a heart condition, so getting used to playing heavy minutes in a full NBA season (something that hadn't been anticipated at season's start) was an adjustment.

Going forward how will his health effect his play ???

On a side note....How much money is a mid-level contract worth ???....Because that's what Pelton said he was worth and he wrote that before he signed with the Magic for those you that think he hates Rob Hennigan, lol.

The midlevel contract Pelton is referring to is what Spencer Hawes just got with the Clipps and what McBob just got with the Heat.

The midlevel contract Pelton is referring to is what Spencer Hawes just got with the Clipps and what McBob just got with the Heat.

What was it ???...Numbers please...

We had a lockout for nothing?

before the lock out the contrat length would have been 5 year for new teams and 6 years for same team. it helps to get contracts off the books faster.

yikes....... rob will be out the door if these moves don't pan out this year.......

If the young guns play great, ben gordon and frye off the bench becomes a very good bench (as long as gordon plays well).

You know, when you over exaggerate like that it completely ruins your credibility.

Says the Mod in an Elf costume :creaturedance:

• Upvote 2

The signings of Gordon and Frye remind me of the magic Joe Dumars created in Detroit when he signed Gordon and Villanueva.

Even though I don't agree with this I found it pretty funny