Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

Magic sign Channing Frye

Channing Frye 31yrs old, 9.9 Career PPG and we are going to pay Channing 8,000,000.00 per year for 4yrs. The contract will end when Channing is 35yrs old.

I would of liked Channing here 4 to 5yrs ago, to team him up with Dwight. Frye is a good stretch 4, has a decent 3pt shot. But now.... im not sure how he fits in.

And with that signing it has to be the end of Nicholson getting any minutes. Look it might not be the best signing in FA but he can shoot the ball. Henny is looking to load the team with shooters and see if one fits. He also played 82 games this past year so health is not a problem! Good FT shooter and has averages 10+ PPg for the last 4 years in Phoenix

I really don't understand some of these offseason moves and signings...

Really don't.

I'm gonna give it time to show how it evolves for this team... but this is weird. Feels like we could've gotten a bit better players for the price of Gordon and Frye contracts. No?

I really don't understand some of these offseason moves and signings...

Really don't.

I'm gonna give it time to show how it evolves for this team... but this is weird. Feels like we could've gotten a bit better players for the price of Gordon and Frye contracts. No?

Frye brings much more to this team in different ways. He can shoot the ball, to help oladipo and payton grow/navigate the court you need someone who can space it out. Watch Frye's Highlights he is wide open most the time at the top of the key and he can pass out of there as well. Very efficient and another leader to help these rookies

We all post hundreds of pages hare all thinking we know whats going to happen next and Pow Henny does it again. Seems like another out of the blue reach. Welcome Channing Frye.