Sign in to follow this  
A Better DJ & Photographer

Welcome Ben Gordon- Magic Sign Ben Gordon for 2 years $9M

I've been waiting for someone to explain the Gordon signing. DOM handled that pretty nicely. I was never for/against it but didnt really understand what it did for us.

Hoping he regains some resemblance of his form so we can maximize his trade value.

Someone needs to give DOM a back rub or a smooch or something for that post. Perfectly said.

Someone needs to give DOM a back rub or a smooch or something for that post. Perfectly said.

Then both of you should get a room. :shard:

• Upvote 1

Wow; Charlotte needed a shooter last season, had a great low-post game with Al Jefferson, yet Gordon barely got off their bench all year. Well, he's at least got fresh legs, but I'm doubtful anything has changed...

I don't think it was posted yet...good article about Ben Gordon with quotes from him.

http://www.basketballinsiders.com/ben-gordon-hopes-to-revitalize-career-with-magic/PpZW82zzwUI19Z7K.99

The link said there's nothing to be found. Similar to Gordon's production for the past 2 seasons.

• Upvote 1

Fixed. Sorry about that.

Don't be. It made for a decent joke.

Good article.

Interesting that several on the Magic brass worked with Gordon in Detroit and Chicago. I followed the Bobcats last season (Al Jefferson fan), and am real curious WHY he rarely even got off the bench. Clifford's a good coach. Maybe he just didn't like being traded to Charlotte. Maybe there was a personality clash; dunno. Given they were bad shooting jumpers, it is puzzling they didn't get Gordon in games a lot more. Anyway, hopefully he'll be productive for the Magic.