Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

Jameer Nelson Farewell and Appreciation Thread

i don't like this unless jameer wanted to go.

you cannot have your entire rotation be comprised of 18-23 year olds, who is going to mentor payton? ronnie price? wtf is he gonna learn from a guy who can't get burn in any important games?

the coach is also a former pg.

thank you nelson.... You left your heart on the court every night.... You were the leader Howard never was... Thank you.

i don't like this unless jameer wanted to go.

Or unless Jameer didn't see his role primarily as a mentor. I remember reading a couple of months ago that Jameer thought he had several more years left in him.

If I'm the Thunder GM, I'm tripping over myself to try to sign him.

Dang, there goes my sig. :sadcrab:/> Genuinely gutted by this. One of my all time favourite players for the Magic and a top class guy. Rather concerned with the lack of leadership within the current team so hope Henny has a few experienced heads in mind during free agency. Wish him all the best and hope a top team picks him up.

Or unless Jameer didn't see his role primarily as a mentor. I remember reading a couple of months ago that Jameer thought he had several more years left in him.

maybe, but he also agreed to that contract, i just dont like that payton is essentially going to be thrown into the fire, barring us getting a pg who can actually play.

perhaps oladipo is going to start the year as the pg and fournier starts at the 2

Thank you to one of the class acts in the NBA! On the court and in the community. Thanks Jameer! Good luck.

You had to figure it was coming soon, he will definitely be missed. I really feel like a healthy Jameer would have made all the difference in the finals, he was awesome that year.

It seems like he wanted a chance to play for a championship. If that's what he wanted then I'm ok with this. Good luck Meer. Was hoping he would have retired a Magician.