CTMagicUK

Summer League Thread

Updated front post with full roster and some little mini bios on the guys you may not know. Took me a while so hope you find it informative.

• Upvote 1

Seth Curry is interesting.

We could use a combo guard who can score off the bench in limited minutes.

• Upvote 1

Updated front post with full roster and some little mini bios on the guys you may not know. Took me a while so hope you find it informative.

That's great. I did notice that Aaron Gordon isn't listed on it yet - I assume they still need to finalize some kind of contract for it.

That's great. I did notice that Aaron Gordon isn't listed on it yet - I assume they still need to finalize some kind of contract for it.

Nah that's my bad. Missed him off while I was counting to check if I had the right number of guys.

Nah that's my bad. Missed him off while I was counting to check if I had the right number of guys.

Thanks for doing the research on all these guys!

Thanks for doing the research on all these guys!

No worries, I started out just doing it for myself but thought I'd share with everybody else.

Some interviews from the first day(s) of practice are up on the magic website. I've never been more excited for Summer League. Obviously there's Aaron and Elfrid but Dedmon has apparently put on 8lbs of muscle and I'm hopeful he'll be able to show improvements as well as Marble who I genuinely believe could make the roster even if we have signed 2 SG's in the past week.

From the Sentinel...

Noel's comeback

Nerlens Noel was widely considered as the 2013 NBA Draft's top prospect until he suffered a serious knee injury during his freshman season at Kentucky.

The opportunistic Philadelphia 76ers drafted him sixth overall in 2013 and then had him sit out the entire 2013-14 season as he rehabbed his knee. Having Noel sit out made sense partly because the team was seeking to improve its chances of winning the 2014 NBA Draft Lottery.

Noel is expected to make his pro debut Saturday, when the 76ers face the Magic at 1 p.m.

Noel should be rusty, but it'll be fascinating to see how explosive he is.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orlando-magic/os-orlando-summer-league-magic-preview-0705-20140704,0,7193446.story

LET'S GO UK !!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1