Sign in to follow this  
Big Pony

Goodbye

LMAO. What a bunch of losers. I love my team through thick and thin. I'll be the first to say I don't watch every game all the way through as it has been very painful lately but I am always excited for next year. I love the fact that this team will not be a lazy team as past Magic teams. We have had great teams with no heart. We are building a team that will bring it every night on the defensive end. Yes I'm concerned about the offense but if we stop people we can get by with 90 - 95 points a night. Good riddance to you band wagon fans. I hear the Heat need fans that will stay in their building until the game ends. Oh that stench you smell is your sorry asses on the way out. Go Magic!!!

Word.

Problem here is that is doesn't matter what the few die-hard fans who frequent this board think. Sure, blast the OP for not being enough of a fan. But when you've lost 20% of your season ticket holders and 60% of your TV audience in just two years, the OP has a lot of company. I posted multiple times last summer, and got blasted for it on this board, that allowing ourselves to become this bad for a prolonged period of time is a risky strategy, and that as far as I was concerned, neither our coach nor our GM had yet earned the kind of credit they are being given here. I can only hope we get better soon, but I don't have any confidence that we will.

Solid Post......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What a waste of thread space. Yes, the Magic front office can really for people rip their hairs or go awol. Every team goes that phase. If you are LOYAL, not "loyal" (dwight howard context), then you would stay with the team. Unfortunately, people like this "miniature horse" demands a team that win all the time, which will never happen unless improvement are made over time(2-5 years). Big Pwny is living in a fantasy land and probably think Santa Claus is real even though he is not. Grow up will ya.

Solid Post......

so then what is keeping you guys from cheering for another team. I live in Orlando and will always be behind this team. You have no confidence that we will get better? This team has always been competitive . Always in the playoffs. We lose a dominant player and have to rebuild and now all of a sudden we have a few drafts and you want to jump ship. All because we did not draft a player with no heart (Wiggins) nor a player that was great against high school players. Get a grip on reality. The only players in this draft that were a sure thing are Parker and Embiid. They were both gone when it was our turn. Payton is 100 times the player that Exum will be on defense. It was going to be either Vonleh or Gordon and just a few months ago all the talk was of Wiggins, Parker, Randle and Gordon. Payton was the player that both Ford and Simmons considered the best player they had seen in all of the pre draft workouts for all of the teams. Everyone raved about him. Good riddance to you band wagoners. Love my Magic no matter what.

I'm going to find a team that knows what it is doing. When we get a real GM I may be back

Pfft...

brick-lol.gif

Be sure to keep us updated. I, for one, will be anxiously awaiting the conclusion to this thread.

4d.gif

What a waste of thread space. Yes, the Magic front office can really for people rip their hairs or go awol. Every team goes that phase. If you are LOYAL, not "loyal" (dwight howard context), then you would stay with the team. Unfortunately, people like this "miniature horse" demands a team that win all the time, which will never happen unless improvement are made over time(2-5 years). Big Pwny is living in a fantasy land and probably think Santa Claus is real even though he is not. Grow up will ya.

Santa Claus isn't real? Thanks for ruining Christmas, Mr. Scrooge.

Problem here is that is doesn't matter what the few die-hard fans who frequent this board think. Sure, blast the OP for not being enough of a fan. But when you've lost 20% of your season ticket holders and 60% of your TV audience in just two years, the OP has a lot of company. I posted multiple times last summer, and got blasted for it on this board, that allowing ourselves to become this bad for a prolonged period of time is a risky strategy, and that as far as I was concerned, neither our coach nor our GM had yet earned the kind of credit they are being given here. I can only hope we get better soon, but I don't have any confidence that we will.

What would you have done differently if you were Henny, beginning with the Dwight trade demand and situation? Junkie, too, and others… what would you have done differently?

Ball Junkie does not know.

Hs is furiously emailing 3 sportswriters at ESPN for the proper answer so he can post his response.

• Upvote 5

Ball Junkie does not know.

Hs is furiously emailing 3 sportswriters at ESPN for the proper answer so he can post his response.

3? Naa it's Pelton or bust!

If I can stay a fan for the Detroit Lions after Millen being the GM, then I can stay a fan for the Magic no matter what.

Gordon was a great pick. Efrid is a solid pick. The last time we drafted a PF and PG in the same draft was Dwight and Nelson, that worked out pretty well. And at the time the world wanted the Magic to take Omeka. But Dwight had his showing and much like Gordon, changed some minds.

I'm curious and excited to finally see our team go for wins and not for a possible 1st round pick. This means we can finally see a consistent lineup and who our core will be for the long run.

Shouldn't "die-hard" be a redundant adjective?