Sign in to follow this  
Big Pony

Goodbye

Honestly, I can't blame the man. I could never be a fan of any other team but my interest over the last few years have decreased and the draft lured me back in but now, I'm just numb from it. I'm getting too old for this sh**. I'll always love this team and will always keep my eye on them. If yall knew how passionate I use to be about basketball and this team, it would make yall sick but man, this sh** is like a broken record no matter who's our gm.

i hated the pick at first, but complimenting it with payton changes it for me.

magic were clearly looking to go PF/PG, the PF options at 12 were bad, so basically it came down to gordon vs randle vs vonleh

only time will tell, but atleast gordon is athletic and can defend?

Ah, the famous "I'm so done/Goodbye" post.

I've seen probably 1000 of them in my time on this board.

Oh no, we lost the Pony. How will this message board and team ever survive without the Pony? Oh, that's right; no one gives a s***. I almost forgot.

Honestly, I can't blame the man. I could never be a fan of any other team but my interest over the last few years have decreased and the draft lured me back in but now, I'm just numb from it. I'm getting too old for this sh**. I'll always love this team and will always keep my eye on them. If yall knew how passionate I use to be about basketball and this team, it would make yall sick but man, this sh** is like a broken record no matter who's our gm.

SMH, my opinion if you stop rooting for a team than you were never a true fan

I'm in a similar situation, I remember I used to travel twice a year to Orlando just to go to games, nowadays though it's just not worth it and our TV/Cable companies never show Magic games anymore just Heat/Spurs/Thunder/Clippers games...