Sign in to follow this  
LaVar

Welcome: Evan Fournier

Let's hope so, I have a feeling Harkless is going to have a great year too especially if he starts.

if harkless can keep improving his 3 ball by staying at or above the 38% he is currently shooting; but at a higher value in the future. plus, if he improves his one-on-one defense, I can see him being a very good piece. He has always, had the athleticism and the size. Now he needs the fundamentals to catch up. If he can be a player like ariza, I can see him starting. With harkless, I have never seen the defense that I was hoping to find. I only remember one game vs melo were I was like wow (rookie year). I have not had a movement like that since for harkless. Good thing he is young, but the time is now for more steady play.

Harkless, give me at least one constant skill next year (shooting and/or defense).

if harkless can keep improving his 3 ball by staying at or above the 38% he is currently shooting; but at a higher value in the future. plus, if he improves his one-on-one defense, I can see him being a very good piece. He has always, had the athleticism and the size. Now he needs the fundamentals to catch up. If he can be a player like ariza, I can see him starting. With harkless, I have never seen the defense that I was hoping to find. I only remember one game vs melo were I was like wow (rookie year). I have not had a movement like that since for harkless. Good thing he is young, but the time is now for more steady play.

Harkless, give me at least one constant skill next year (shooting and/or defense).

I totally agree bro, I can see 12 ppg and 6 rpg for Harkless easy in a starting role. In reality if he becomes a better scoring Sefalosha than I'll be happy. As you stated in your post, if he becomes a Ariza type player than I'll take it. Ariza has become a tremendous 3 pt shooter the last 2 seasons and is an above average defender.