Sign in to follow this  
LaVar

Welcome: Evan Fournier

I wanted Afflalo gone but I was hoping for something better. Fournier could become a sexy euro guy tho. I'm totally in love with Boris Diaw

I think there is also a 7mil trade exemption. Not 100 sure though. If this is the case, It can be used for one more piece or pick.

I'm slightly confused. I guess those rumors of Afflalo potentially getting us another lottery pick were more than a little overstated.

I think henni feels that Fournier was as good as a mid to late 1st in this draft.

We do need shooting. Their are 5 excellent shooters in this draft. In order by my rankingr: Stauskas, McDermott, Hood, LaVine, and Hairston.

Fournier will be as good as Stauskas and is slightly bigger to play sf.

Fournier shot 3s at 40% and 38% respectively in his first 2 years.

He is an ok defender, can pass and handle the ball.

If he had to give him a realistic comparison that I like it would be like a Marco Belineli. Good shooter and passer. Great cog in the offense but maybe not a featured player or even starter.

If he had to give him a realistic comparison that I like it would be like a Marco Belineli. Good shooter and passer. Great cog in the offense but maybe not a featured player or even starter.

I came up with the same comp. we're racist.

• Upvote 1