Sign in to follow this  
Secretly Space Jesus

NFL 2014-2015 Season thread

I like how the Bucs got that one receiver guy whose name I don't recall.

Watkins?

Mike Evans. Really loved that pick. The season is forever away, though; at least in internet time it is. Way to get ahead, DoM.

I want to join a Bucs forum, but I don't remember which one is the good one. Somebody link me. It's all on you, Nittany.

Wow.... feel like I got cheated on with that blown call from the refs. As a Lions fan, im having a hard time with accepting this loss.

Well at least I get to watch JV lead the Magic to the playoffs.... *crying*

Yup. Call was ridiculous

Worst part is the same Dallas player who argued the call came onto to the field off the bench without his helmet on. Sigh..... the life of a Lions fan. Oh well it's done with.

Like a Courtney Lee game winning layup miss..... Heart breaking.

The call didn't give up a 14 point lead or shank the punt on the next play. They also had two chances at the end of the game.

Yeah, it was a rough call. But the degree to which people are placing the outcome of the game on it is overblown.

The call didn't give up a 14 point lead or shank the punt on the next play. They also had two chances at the end of the game.

Yeah, it was a rough call. But the degree to which people are placing the outcome of the game on it is overblown.

Technically the punt wouldn't happen if the call stayed and that's without the additional call that should of been made on Dez.

Lions fans are not mad about the outcome, but this is the 2nd week in a row where Detroit has been robbed by stupid people who officiate.

And to have announced that the officiating crew has never worked together before this game... a playoff game... is unspeakable. Worst is the guy who scheduled the Refs was on the Jones Cowboys Party Bus.

I'm sure you can understand.

Technically the punt wouldn't happen if the call stayed and that's without the additional call that should of been made on Dez.

Lions fans are not mad about the outcome, but this is the 2nd week in a row where Detroit has been robbed by stupid people who officiate.

And to have announced that the officiating crew has never worked together before this game... a playoff game... is unspeakable. Worst is the guy who scheduled the Refs was on the Jones Cowboys Party Bus.

I'm sure you can understand.

I definitely understand. I'm responding more to the general anger at the outcome on social media being centered on this one call. The Cowboys had some bad calls against them, including the no call when the defender ran into the kicker in the first half.

I think it was just generally bad officiating more than biased officiating against Detroit. Suh wouldn't have played were that the case. Tate got a favorable spot (a right call) for a first down after review which kept the Lions chances alive. That doesn't happen if the officials were trying to ensure a Cowboys victory.

Sorry about the loss. I know it must have been very frustrating with the way that game went down.

I definitely understand. I'm responding more to the general anger at the outcome on social media being centered on this one call. The Cowboys had some bad calls against them, including the no call when the defender ran into the kicker in the first half.

I think it was just generally bad officiating more than biased officiating against Detroit. Suh wouldn't have played were that the case. Tate got a favorable spot (a right call) for a first down after review which kept the Lions chances alive. That doesn't happen if the officials were trying to ensure a Cowboys victory.

Sorry about the loss. I know it must have been very frustrating with the way that game went down.

Thanks and Agree, I would never say the outcome would changed. For all we know in a alt universe the call stood and Stafford throws another pick or my favorite.. a WR tips the ball leading to a INT.

And in the other ones, Detroit gets the call, runs down the field for 7 pts and pushes the lead to 10 with 4 - 5min left.

This world would never know.

Last note and I'm done, the Lions wouldn't beat Seattle at Seattle, too battered, too many ppl out. It would of been nice to get that playoff win.