Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

NCAA Tournament discussion

Watching Michigan State/Delaware, I think the Spartans might be the team to beat in the East.

My final 4 prediction is Michigan State, Florida, Arizona, Syracuse. But as always I'm rooting for some major under dog to make the final 4.

I hope Embiid comes back

According to Self he won't play their 1st two games meaning if they get past Eastern Kentucky and then New Mexico/Stanford he might be available for the next game.

According to Self he won't play their 1st two games meaning if they get past Eastern Kentucky and then New Mexico/Stanford he might be available for the next game.

In other words, he thins they can handle those two games without him, put a potential matchup following against Syracuse...

Duke looks like they are about to go down. I love me an upset but as they and the Gators are the only two teams I care about in college basketball (and UCF... but thats a ship that sailed)... Well maybe this will nock Jabari's stock a bit and he decides to stay another year to play with Okafor and the rest of the ridiculous class they have coming in next year.

Mercer #20 Gollum, was just taking it to them, their interior guys were just taking it to them... And then the loose balls, Mercer wanted it more. And Duke just couldnt get the 3 to go down every other time they shoot it.