Sign in to follow this  
~O~

Game Thread: Thunder vs

Outstanding Win. Way to hang in there and fight back. Could of easily gave up in the first half, but didn't. Instead played hard and had an amazing finish top 10 of the year on a top 2 team.

Proud.

That finish reminded me of Dwight's lob winner against the Spurs. So much fun. I particularly enjoyed watching the team's reaction to the end of the game. They reacted like a bunch of college kids during March Madness.

That finish reminded me of Dwight's lob winner against the Spurs. So much fun. I particularly enjoyed watching the team's reaction to the end of the game. They reacted like a bunch of college kids during March Madness.

and that is a very good thing, IMO … ah youth, divine treasure that leaves us never to return! it shows that a renovation is taking place … it won't happen overnight, as we may wish, but it's underway ...

..and to think that Jameer didn't even play the entire fourth quarter! Plus we came back from 17 points down!?

Incredible game. This is why I DVR every game, no matter what. Because of 2007, like Emory said .. With a young Dwight and a young Meer, it was a tough season victories wise.

But you never know. You never know what that "moment of the season" is going to be. If Dwight's slam against the Spurs was "The Dunk" then this is most definitely "The Break." Big Baby's actually had a couple of good games in a row. O'Quinn is really coming on, you don't see many of us crying for a backup center these days and its because of him. Tobias Harris got in Durantula's hip pocket and stayed there. It payed off in the second half.

Feel great, especially for Dipo, Harris, and Harkless. The team (and us fans) really needed a win like this going into the All Star Break.

Most amazing of all? #PositiveDOM !

P.S. I find it ironic this happened on Friday Night Magic, the same night FSN Florida showed our epic comeback against Magic Johnson & the Lakers in the inaugural Magic season of '89!

• Upvote 1

Just watched this game on League Pass (been avoiding scores and this thread) and wow. Props goes to Harkless and Harris who played good man defense on Durant down the stretch. Vuc as well got in his face on some of those high screens to stop him from hitting the deep ball. Played good team basketball for a lot of the game and it paid off. Oladipo was spectacular regardless of his stat line and that ending was probably the most exciting I can remember in a long time. Can't really think of a bad performance from anybody.

• Upvote 1

My buddy had tix through his company and brought me with. We had lower bowl center tickets which was great.

Then his ticket rep put the full court press on him to get him to renew and moved us at halftime to second row floor seats between the Magic bench and score table.

Found out the floor seats we got belonged to the Devos family. And to top it off, we wound up sitting right next to Jameer's kids, who are really well grounded. When Harris got that final dunk, the entire section exploded and all the fans were high-fiving and hugging even though we didn't know each other.

One of the best game experiences I've ever had, second only to attending the Fiesta Bowl this year.