Sign in to follow this  
Drain-O

How Many Games Have you Watched from Beginning to End?

Be honest too. You do not need to act like some super fan. This team is really, really bad and with injuries and other factors we have not seen the entire team together much. Plus Vaughn's rotations are somewhat curious.

I have probably watched 2 whole games from start to finish. Aside from that I may catch some action here or there but its been a struggle. Maybe after the Super Bowl that will change but when I turn on a game and the Magic are getting curb stomped 10 minutes in its tough to get excited.

So what say you Magic fans.

• Upvote 1

I watch the 4th quarter of most games and probably 12-15 full games. I'll keep track of every games box score on my phone and I'll turn a game on if it's close or if one of the young guys are playing well.

I'm trying to watch more national games this year and I've watched more Kansas, Duke, and Oklahoma state than I have in my entire life up to this point.

I think it's important to develop a perspective. I appreciate Tobias Harris' talent more when I watch other teams. I know where our team fits compared to the rest of the league. I'm better informed of the players who will declare for the draft.

I will also say I just dislike watching Glen Davis play basketball so much. If you combined my hatred for Tony "The Toaster Oven" Battie and Vince Carter and multiplied it by Drunk on Mystery's hate for Hedo Turkoglu that would be how I feel about Glen Davis. When he is on my TV I want to club a baby seal with another baby seal.

• Upvote 3

Maybe 8. Mostly I'll just have the game on while I'm doing other things.

pretty much my story … I've also been to two games at Amway, won 1 lost 1 … and to me is not the loosing, but how have we gone about it … like, for example, I love watching our young guns bang it with the stars, even when we're loosing … not so when BBD is doing his thing, even if we're winning ...

I've watched about 5 games from beginning to end, giving them my full attention. I've watched the first half of a few, the last half of a few, but generally, I'll turn the game on (wife permitting) and watch off and on while messing around on-line (usually playing Neverwinter or something). There has been a time or two where the wife changed the channel, but I've kept an eye on the score and if we start making things interesting, I'll put the game back on.

Watching Glen Davis creates a hatred so intense, people want to kick babies in the balls.

Despite trying hard to watch each game, I've probably watched less than 9 from beginning the end without any distractions or interruptions. I've watched more nationally televised games, and opposing team games than the Orlando Magic this year. I've cheated and waited to the fourthy to see how games would play out in the final minutes. Really can't find the time to watch an NBA game completely when there is more productive things I could do.

I hate Big Baby but my hatred for him hasn't reached Hedo or Duhon levels yet.

I don't really mind the losing since it's part of the plan.

I haven't watched that many games because I have terrible internet in the city I study but now that I'm on holiday I try to watch every game I can.. while playing 2k14