Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Magic Release Orlando Magic Mobile App

Hey everyone,

Happy to announce we're officially launching our Mobile App today.

It's available both in the Apple and Google play (android) stores.

You can get everything from game and score updates, shot charts, game tracking info, to the latest stories, highlights, videos, the latest episodes of Magic Drive Time with Dante Marchitelli and more.

We also have the functionality set up so you can post directly to the message boards from the app (click the blue button on the top right to sign in).

Apple Store Link:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/orlando-magic-mobile/id731742786

Google Play Link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yinzcam.nba.magic

More Info:

http://www.nba.com/magic/app

We'll also be adding new features throughout the season. For example, within the week we will have free audio league pass set up on it for anyone who lives within a 75 mile radius of Amway Center (NBA league rules).

Hope you enjoy.

Mobile app is nice, and thought it was cool. However, when I saw they incorporated the message boards, I went nuts! Very good app that will be on my homepage or apps.

Mobile app is nice, and thought it was cool. However, when I saw they incorporated the message boards, I went nuts! Very good app that will be on my homepage or apps.

Haha, I thought of you when pushing for that feature. :happypuppy:

Ran into little problem trying to do test post also where I'd get kicked back to main board screen before finishing my post. Thinking it might have to do with Auto-Refresh interval, so I just turned it off for the time being.

Ran into little problem trying to do test post also where I'd get kicked back to main board screen before finishing my post. Thinking it might have to do with Auto-Refresh interval, so I just turned it off for the time being.

Good to know. I think it's more on the IPB side than the app, but I'll look into it.

Really, really cool... Feel blessed these forums have made it into the release.

Thanks for all the hard work, the app is SaWeet!

Semper Fi

Thanks, I appreciate it!

Nice app, didn't expect to have a mobile app to TBN as well lol. It's good to finally have a mobile app, welcome me back everyone!

Welcome back! Glad the app brought your return.