Sign in to follow this  
~O~

The NBA on TNT, ESPN, ABC

The All-Star competition was probably always a mockery. The magnification on certain issues on menial and meaningless events has been magnified by social media and exposed.

Officially on the KD4MVP bus. That game winner against the Hawks was stupid. He practically had 3 guys challenge the shot and he still made it.

Ok, I'll leave these 2 awesome articles by one of my new favorite NBA writers.

They hit the spot, especially in a "rebuilding" season like the one we're going through.

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/60685/sneaky-tanking-position-switch

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/65500/too-many-games-hurt-nbas-regular-season

Yeah....we were talking in the wrong thread but this game is awesome. Loving seeing the Thunder Tear that ass up. Once you see the Heat miss shots, they know themselves that they're in trouble. These two dark years of darkness is going to end this year.

Wow the coaches are just as bad as the fans at picking players. Joe Johnson and Demar Derozan? Really? Kyle Lowry has been vastly superior to either of those guys this year (so has Afflalo but he's on a bad team so I can see why maybe he didn't get some votes... although I still feel it's a snub).

The All-Star game has lost its luster. With creativity of marketing today in which marketing department even uses commentators to force feed you products through the microphone, I don't think I can stomach it. They've even gone as far as to place ads on the side of the blackboard. People have mouths to feed...

On the day they both found out they weren't selected to the All-Star game Lance Stephenson put up a triple double and Goran Dragic had 28 points and 7 assists...

And Anthony Davis averaging 20/10 with 3 blocks and a steal a game not making the All Star game...

On the day they both found out they weren't selected to the All-Star game Lance Stephenson put up a triple double and Goran Dragic had 28 points and 7 assists...

And Anthony Davis averaging 20/10 with 3 blocks and a steal a game not making the All Star game...

Anthony Davis is extremely great this year. He's put on size and even athleticism. His defense has drastically improved to the point where he could possible be a defensive player of the year. That New Orleans squad will be great in a couple of seasons. They might take Denver, Dallas, or even Memphis' place.

Lance Stephenson has more trips than LeBron this year. To me, the Pacers will need to have the mentality of the Durant's to get over Miami.

The Phoenix suns being relevant is great but I still have that lingering hate for them. When they were a contending team, the Phoenix Suns would always get away with murder against us. The media were also putting Amare Stoudemire ahead of Dwight during that time. I hated resented the suns from then on.

On another subject...

I wish the NBA would make up a rule on the playoff standings in the Eastern Conference to allow a Western team to take an eastern team's spot and vice versa. Its completely fair.

Anthony Davis is extremely great this year. He's put on size and even athleticism. His defense has drastically improved to the point where he could possible be a defensive player of the year. That New Orleans squad will be great in a couple of seasons. They might take Denver, Dallas, or even Memphis' place.

Lance Stephenson has more trips than LeBron this year. To me, the Pacers will need to have the mentality of the Durant's to get over Miami.

The Phoenix suns being relevant is great but I still have that lingering hate for them. When they were a contending team, the Phoenix Suns would always get away with murder against us. The media were also putting Amare Stoudemire ahead of Dwight during that time. I hated resented the suns from then on.

On another subject...

I wish the NBA would make up a rule on the playoff standings in the Eastern Conference to allow a Western team to take an eastern team's spot and vice versa. Its completely fair.