Sign in to follow this  
~O~

The NBA on TNT, ESPN, ABC

In order to revive the Around the NBA section and this forum as a whole, I made a thread about it.

I will post games here when I can.

Why has NBATV not included? NBATV shouldn't even count as national television when it requires a subscription.

Please participate and post appropriately because everyone posts in the regular season thread like its the Around the NBA section. The internet laziness has sunk in greatly and its time to break the funk. Its sort of like the "Do things later" laziness. We need to get things back to normal.

ABC_logo_2007.png

FPO_ESPN_Logo_01.jpgTNT.jpg

• Upvote 3

I watch a lot of games from different teams so it's nice to have a thread like this.

I'll start this out by saying that James Johnson kid from Memphis has horrible taste in tattoos but he plays extremely hard and is very underrated!

Thanks for your support Mauro. I remember when this section was bustling. The life has been sucked out and its sad to say this is the "Official Forum of the Orlando Magic". Even when the Magic were mediocre in the past, we had an abundant amount of participation within the forums. Its probably the intimidation of knowledgeable basketball fans that guests tend to shy away from interacting.

Clippers trying to sign HEDO? He-Rich probably doesn't even want to play basketball anymore. Seems like the cliprs are going to be the Orlando Clippers.

I'm really not sure how the Celtics will proceed here. Gerald Wallace, Brandon Bass, Jeff Green, Keith Bogans and now Joel Anthony (assuming he picks up his $4million player option... which he'd be an idiot not to) all have contracts that extend past this off season and the only young assets they have are Jared Sullinger and Kelly Olynyk. Plus they're going to have to pay Avery Bradley this off season if they want to keep him.

If Rondo stays it would be a little easier for them. Get high draft pick this year and sign FA. Hope for the best from Olynyk and Sullinger. Trade Avery Bradley for late first rounder this year if possible to get some long term cheap value. I read somewhere that Boston has 30 picks in the next 5 drafts?

Two games on TNT tonight Fellas.

Here's TNT OVERTIME Link LIVE...four camera angles of sickness.

Houston-Rockets-2013-14-Logo-psd95366.png542119.jpg

knicks-logo3.gif1a33750f327e6001f868d5fca4e89f10.png