Sign in to follow this  
Skywise316

Unofficial TBN Fantasy B-Ball League: One great replacement owner needed!

Enough exclamation marks? Okay, here's the deal.

Once or maybe twice a year, I need a replacement for my fantasy league. The twist is, it is (unofficially, of course) a league by a TBN forum member FOR True Blue forum members all across the world.

Due to a story that is entirely too long and shall absolutely NOT be repeated in this thread (if you want to know more, well, join the league!), one of best few teams if not the very best team, well his owner decided to leave the league. So we need an owner, preferably from this neck of the words rather than a. a friend of a league member or b. a total stranger. Our total stranger count is zero.. point.. zero and I'd like to keep it that way.

So if you have any interest in fantasy basketball, this is the team for you. It's a 12 team keeper league, starting next year we go from two keepers to THREE. So keep that in mind. Have fun. Behave. Trash talking is allowed but in forementioned fun, gotta respect each other. Gotta keep your lineups set (other than injured players), whether you're the best team in the league or the worst. Do not join this league unless you are literally willing to stick it out all year long as the worst team in the league. Even if you're not sure you're going to play next year, that's okay, you're doing me and the rest of the league a huge favor by helping us finish the year out. We'd love it if you'd come back next year as well though, obviously.

Those are the two huge things. No "nasty" fights or arguing where things get personal, and make sure your lineup is consistently managed. Please. Those two things are done, and we have a lot of fun. That's what fantasy sports are about!

This team features such luminaries as Paul George, Damian Lilard, Kyrie Irving, Monta Ellis, & Tim Duncan. Yeah, told you the team was good. The last owner did a really good job with the roster before he left.

The page for the team, called Dirty Diaper Bandits, can be found here: http://games.espn.go.com/fba/clubhouse?leagueId=48216&teamId=12&seasonId=2014

The link for the TBN fantasy b-ball league can be found here: http://games.espn.go.com/fba/leagueoffice?leagueId=48216&seasonId=2014

Our custom rules (or at least most of them) can be found here: http://games.espn.go.com/fba/tools/viewmessage?leagueId=48216&topicId=0&messageId=1&typeId=0

First come first serve, pending my (usually easy) approval, of course. The team name, colors, and/or avatar can be changed upon arrival in the "team settings" section of your team page.

To sign up, leave your first and last name, TBN name (if unavailable), and valid email address you can check either in this thread, by PMing me on the forum, or emailing me at SkywiseFF@mail.com .

See ya there and Go Magic~! (which this week is hoping Harkless can keep it up)

PM responded to.

Interested as well.

Sorry, position is filled.

If you leave me a PM to hang to though, I can ask you first if things open up again.