Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2013-2014 Trade Watch Thread

Chicago point guards went 1-17 tonight. Time for a trade?

would they not prefer lowry over jameer if lowry is available like the rumours suggest?

what would be your ideal scenario from that trade if it went ahead with us..?

would they not prefer lowry over jameer if lowry is available like the rumours suggest?

No, no, that wouldn't work for us.

Lowry is better than Nelson at this stage; in any event i'd rather have the rights to Lowry then 30+ Nelson.

They have Charlotte's pick but, I highly doubt they trade that as it's one of their only ways to add talent. Unprotected in 2016 btw (which, as we can guess, will be top 5).

No, no, that wouldn't work for us.

i'm saying the bulls could try for lowry instead of jameer.

apprently they r after dj augustin anyway so theres that...

i'm saying the bulls could try for lowry instead of jameer.

apprently they r after dj augustin anyway so theres that...

Yes, THAT wouldn't work for us. Think less about everyone else and more about my needs... ehm, *our needs*...

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ns7cc9p

is this stupid?

We get 3 guys whose contract's end about the time we might want to spend on a free agent, and will help us TANK this year.

We give the Knicks Hedo's expiring contract, and 3 (starters) guys who can help them win NOW. They have to win now since they have no first round pick.

Edit:

Since the link doesnt load very fast, the trade is Hedo, Baby, Affallo and Jameer for Amare, Bargnani and Shumpert.

Edit:

Since the link doesnt load very fast, the trade is Hedo, Baby, Affallo and Jameer for Amare, Bargnani and Shumpert.

i've had this problem for quite a while now; i've tried FF w/ noscript disabled and IE and the trades don't seem to load. Glad i'm not the only one.

as for the trade, it would help the knicks tremendously and set them up for Free Agency quite nicely. Not sure what exactly it does for us.

i've had this problem for quite a while now; i've tried FF w/ noscript disabled and IE and the trades don't seem to load. Glad i'm not the only one.

as for the trade, it would help the knicks tremendously and set them up for Free Agency quite nicely. Not sure what exactly it does for us.

It helps us tank the rest of this year and all 3 contracts we get expire at the same time in 2 seasons.

It helps us tank the rest of this year and all 3 contracts we get expire at the same time in 2 seasons.

that's true but we're a horrible bunch as it is, and the players outgoing are better than those incoming. I don't think we're getting fair compensation; if they include hardaway jr. and picks maybe. Not to mention, helping them means we get a worse pick since we own theirs anyway.

Yep I like the idea behind the trade but we need FAR more value coming back. And it would be something to see Amare back for a couple games too ;)