Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2013-2014 Trade Watch Thread

Nobody is trading a lotto pick for afflalo. We're getting a late first at best. Not that he's not worth a late lotto but the type of team that would trade for him are contenders.

Perhaps. But it's still early, and there are tons of teams hanging out somewhere between the lottery and playoffs. Of course now it looks like that Knicks pick from Denver might have been a steal (if there was some sort of a deal on the table)...

Nobody is trading a lotto pick for afflalo. We're getting a late first at best. Not that he's not worth a late lotto but the type of team that would trade for him are contenders.

I could see Cleveland trading for him.

Why?

They have a lot of young players. They have a collection of picks. They just need one vets to push them over the top. They need to win now and next year, because Andrew can leave and they are now in win now mode. They have stated that they want to be in the playoffs.

They dont need a three team.

AA and moore

Waiters, Miles plus a pick

This works out numbers wise

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=mk3abzx

I guess desirable was the key word. Waiters looks like trouble, but sure you can technically make the numbers add up. I could get behind that if Sac starts playing a little better this year. I still think AA goes out west.