Sign in to follow this  
Janders

2013 - 2014 Never-Ending Game Thread

ONCE AGAIN we lose to the Heat by less than 3 points. That's 3 times in the last 5 games. ONCE AGAIN the refs REFUSE to call ANY foul under the basket the Heat commit under the 2 minute mark. Yep, business as usual. No such thing as moral victories, but at least I got to see that narcissistic primadonna a-hole lebron get smacked in the mouth hard by a big fat BBD elbow. I was hoping to see him spitting up blood. Nice to see someone not intimidated or bowing down to the queen for once in my life! We just waited too late to have that intensity. Also, 3 pointer attempts, low percentage ones in which we are not wide open, KILL us EVERY CLOSE GAME. Jameer, STOP IT! Afllalo, STOP IT!! When we are down by 2, GO INSIDE, PLEASE!!!

Wow. You guys really wanted to beat the Heat.

I want the Magic to win every game. Not just against the Heat, who I HATE!!! I want the players in the game in crunch time who can perform at their best. I guess that is too much to ask when all the coaches and GM sees a great draft ahead. I wish they would ask Portland when they drafted Sam Bowie ahead of Jordan how great the draft can be.

I really do think it has a lot to do with the hate for the Heat team in general. To me it really doesn't matter if we are tanking or not, I still wanted our guys in blue to beat the Heat. Though, I can't disagree with the fact that everyone played hard. I do disagree with how the game was coached on our end and do believe that Victor should have at least been put in at the five minute mark to play as he was on his way to another twenty point game. Yet, I'm going to take this loss with a grain of salt. It could have gone either way and though I wanted to win, I will take the continual growth of Victor and Big Baby raising his trade value tonight over winning a game, I suppose.

In the words of Herm Edwards..... YOU...PLAY...THE GAME TO WIN.. Period. Tanking is stupid. All of you 'fans' that want us to tank, I kinda want it to happen just to spite you guys. I want us to tank and then get a top 5 pick and have him turn out to be a Michael Olowakandi or a Greg Oden. Tanking is just downright STUPID!! Nothing is guaranteed, ask the Chicago Bulls how they like picking Jay Williams from Duke only to see his career ruined by a motorcycle crash. I'd like to see us get pick #1, take Wiggins, have him get injured in preseason and see some guy under the radar at pick #15 go on to be rookie of the year. I want us to win every single game. For the life of me I just can't see anybody else's opinion who claims they are a fan but yet want us to tank. Tanking is a gamble and plenty of times the top pick is a bust. I think Wiggins will be a star, but we could be the worst team in the league again like last year and still only get say a #4 pick. PLAY THE GAME TO WIN!!!!

You guys....are awesome. I was beginning to think I was the only one individual who still hated........with all my heart......the "unmentionable" team that lies near a beach that will be under water in 50 years. Nevertheless the fact that they still are continuously babied by the officials that they relentlessly work over without receiving any type of technical foul. I take a non biased approach while watching the games and yet, the Magic were still missing points due to the fact that the Heat touch the net on a various block attempts. Including a play in which Mo Harkless should have had two points and free throw. Other than that, The game was still slightly in favor of the Heat due to their aggressive slashing. As I mentioned before, the Magic were one great defender away from winning that game...Tobias Harris.

Guys. I really wanted to win to but I've moved over to the reality that better days will come soon if the will continues Due to the fact that the eastern conference is completely consistent at being a mediocre hopeless disappointment without a lick of shame, the Heat will once again be in the conference finals at the very least. Not to mention that the most of the fans in the Eastern conference are not faithful enough due to the marketing machine payoff that is LeBron James.

The Pacers will have to take out the Heat because the Nets are not at all serious about winning despite having the highest payroll in the league. Not to mention the unreliability of Derrick Rose's body to endure diminutive contact The Bulls will soon be in the lottery just like us due to many wasted millions on supporting players built around a base player who is has been absent on the court about 60 percent of the time over the past 3 years.

You can say "sample size" but right now, the future is bleak and the future is now. Right now, the Nets are ass. Godspeed to San Antonio and next time, TWO HANDS on the rebound. Hopeful success to the Pacers who could possibly finally get over the hump and into the finals.

In the words of Herm Edwards..... YOU...PLAY...THE GAME TO WIN.. Period. Tanking is stupid. All of you 'fans' that want us to tank, I kinda want it to happen just to spite you guys. I want us to tank and then get a top 5 pick and have him turn out to be a Michael Olowakandi or a Greg Oden. Tanking is just downright STUPID!! Nothing is guaranteed, ask the Chicago Bulls how they like picking Jay Williams from Duke only to see his career ruined by a motorcycle crash. I'd like to see us get pick #1, take Wiggins, have him get injured in preseason and see some guy under the radar at pick #15 go on to be rookie of the year. I want us to win every single game. For the life of me I just can't see anybody else's opinion who claims they are a fan but yet want us to tank. Tanking is a gamble and plenty of times the top pick is a bust. I think Wiggins will be a star, but we could be the worst team in the league again like last year and still only get say a #4 pick. PLAY THE GAME TO WIN!!!!

Hang around these forums and take in the wisdom of the posts with humility and you'll understand. Of course, we want to win however you must be realistic by knowing the magic are not that great but will be great soon. Also...stay locked in for a couple of years. Your character will probably change.

Jesus *****ing Christ. Whoever doesn't get tanking is just dumb. Just look at our own history.. we got to the finals with Shaq and Dwight, top picks that we obtained by sucking the years before. Not to mention Durant, LeBron, Duncan...

I obviously want us to "tank" this season but I want us to win a few games like the ones against Miami, Chicago, both LA teams and a few others because winning a few BIG games will give our players more confidence that is much needed in the future, when we try to contend.

I'm also pretty mad about Milwaukee and Sacramento sucking so bad, but I can't say I didn't expect it.

And also.. this is the last "tanking" season, for me. If we get a top 3 pick (which seems kind hard right now) I want us to make the playoffs right away and get some experience.