You're Fat, Pat!

Shout out to all of the veterans of this board.

Its been a while since I waas active on the board. But I still poke my head in. I've definitely come along way from the early days of the forum. It was good times.

Francis with another assist to the second row!

Diener is our Lucky Charm!

Redick will never learn to play defense!

MagLeeto for three!

Gortat used to train with bears... is the cat that stole the cream... and is joining the Orlando Warlocks for upcoming season!

Arena chicken!

I still lurk... but the board keeps asking me to log in and ****, who the hell has time to do all that..

I still lurk... but the board keeps asking me to log in and ****, who the hell has time to do all that..

You should do it more often.

I don't really care about your posts or anything. I just miss seeing the techno-colored frog.

Hey, brother, I'm married with a daughter.

When I joined I was a 17 year old BOY, and my most prominent posting years were spent as an arrogant drug addled *****.

We're all so different and far gone from those days. I miss you guys and I hope the next generation can pick up the torch!

So you are too mature for lolcats now? Color me disappointed.

I remember joining the forums the offseason we signed Rashard and those were some fun times. A lot of great discussions, a lot of hilarious moments and we got to see a young squad grow up and get back to the Finals. Now, we're back at it with a young rebuilding squad and this place doesn't feel the same. I still try and come by as much as possible, but the activity isn't what it used to be. We go many games without even a gamethread these days. But the thing is, people change over the years. I still love my Magic as much as I did when I joined, but I've got a job, some friends and most importantly I've started a relationship with a girl I really love and the free time isn't there anymore.

I love this team! Haven't been this excited over this team for quite a few years. Every gamenight I'm counting down the hours and minutes until tipoff. Of course they'll lose, but this group of young guys is pretty darn solid. Love the energy!

Btw, hi.

• Upvote 1

You should do it more often.

I don't really care about your posts or anything. I just miss seeing the techno-colored frog.

I might be able to with this new job, there's a whole lot of sitting around doing nothing involved and unfortunately no access to League of Legends or Hearthstone.