You're Fat, Pat!

Shout out to all of the veterans of this board.

Missionary?

Am I a missionary? No furthest thing from it. I'm military.

Unless you are asking me if I like some missionary position, in which case, the answer is sometimes.

Just watch a ton of stuff she likes during your down time or just make sure everything you do is what she wants. That will make your sports intake more palatable to her. Your welcome.

Still lurking and this what I do. General Hospital & housewives keep my Magic fix going. Luckily she's an FSU grad also, so football is a must in our home.

Miss you guys. *insert Dawson's Creek tear*

I can't believe how some of you posted so much over the past couple of years.

I joined the board before my freshman year of college. I posted a bunch and watched every game because I had a ton of free time.

Now I have a job and a girlfriend who isn't thrilled about watching 3 or 4 magic games per week plus 1 or 2 nationally televised non-magic games, plus college football and nfl weekends.

I really have to pick and choose what I watch these days.

You are really gonna' miss her when the choices get too difficult to miss games. Find a GF that either likes sports or has stuff to keep her busy while you remain the same person you were when you met her :D

I can't believe how some of you posted so much over the past couple of years.

I joined the board before my freshman year of college. I posted a bunch and watched every game because I had a ton of free time.

Now I have a job and a girlfriend who isn't thrilled about watching 3 or 4 magic games per week plus 1 or 2 nationally televised non-magic games, plus college football and nfl weekends.

I really have to pick and choose what I watch these days.

Hey, brother, I'm married with a daughter.

When I joined I was a 17 year old BOY, and my most prominent posting years were spent as an arrogant drug addled *****.

We're all so different and far gone from those days. I miss you guys and I hope the next generation can pick up the torch!

• Upvote 1

I have been following these boards for years under several different profiles. I have never posted much but always relied on you guys for the "real" news. I went to see my first Magic game their first season in Feb.'90 against a young Shawn Kemp and the Seattle SuperSonics. That day I traded in my Bulls hat and have never looked back! It's great to see some old names popping up here lately and here's to a great season!

I don't know but I do think Chris Webber would help our frontcourt with Tony Battie being out for the year. get it done otis!!!

I agree, though, this offseason I was really hoping to make a play for Billups, I think he's the answer to our problems in the back court.

I agree, though, this offseason I was really hoping to make a play for Billups, I think he's the answer to our problems in the back court.

we'll never beat Detroit until we get a pass first point guard. jameer is too small and billups continues to abuse him.

we'll never beat Detroit until we get a pass first point guard. jameer is too small and billups continues to abuse him.

Good news is that we can throw Bogans on Rip and shut him down with that hard-nosed defense.