Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2014 Free Agency Watch Thread

I figured Moore could've latched on to an NBA roster as a shooter off the bench, but maybe he just preferred the money in Italy.

I actually think his game is more suited for international leagues over the US system. He has a chance to be a go to scorer against lesser competition. He would actually have done really well done here in the NBL where the likes of James Ennis played last year.

The trade is all but official:

I don't see why the Cavs don't just wait until Love is a free agent(or will they not have the cap room to sign him to a max deal?)

I don't see why the Cavs don't just wait until Love is a free agent(or will they not have the cap room to sign him to a max deal?)

So does anyone think the rumor of AA and our two firsts for the #1 may have been near to complete when Cleveland got wind of the Lebron/Love possibility and backed out. You never know.

So does anyone think the rumor of AA and our two firsts for the #1 may have been near to complete when Cleveland got wind of the Lebron/Love possibility and backed out. You never know.

I think its pretty far fetched for a multitude of reasons.

I don't think that rumor was based anything remotely real.

Maybe we can bring in Iverson too.....

Let me preface by stating that there are no inside sources involved in this post. This is the power of Twitter research being put to work. It’s been 14 years, but Corey Maggette and the Orlando Magic could potentially reunite. Maggette has received Orlando player follows recently from Victor Oladipo(@VicOladipo), Maurice Harkless (@moe_harkless), Tobias Harris (@tobias31), and evenAndrew Nicholson (@nicholaf44) who is in Europe touring with Canada. Even the Magic’s official team Twitter account is now following Corey. Also, Maggette has recently listed his California home. Or maybe Maggette is going to put together some type of charity event and this post is me exaggerating, but hang in there with me.

Wait a minute, Adam, don’t the Magic already have 15 players under contract with Peyton Sivabecoming the 16th player at training camp who is destined to head to the Erie BayHawks at the start of the ’14-’15 regular season? Why yes, you are correct. HOWEVER, Dewayne Dedmon‘s contract for this upcoming campaign is completely non-guaranteed until the Magic’s first regular season game. So it’s fourteen guaranteed deals currently. The Magic are expected to have 3-4 non-guaranteed players at training camp in October. That means there is potentially room for another veteran like Maggette. That may come in handy because Orlando is still about one million dollars under the salary floor. Corey – if he makes the final squad - at the veteran minimum more than gets you above the floor.

Three years ago I broke down the top 10 Magic small forwards in the franchise’s history. Corey made it to #9 as a rookie who only played 77 games for Orlando. He was a 20-year-old making a huge impact on Doc Rivers‘ Heart ‘N Hustle squad with phenomenal feats of athleticism and a sneak peek at his potential offensive arsenal.

http://network.yardb...g_camp/17027699

soo excited about this season!!

6 friday/sunday home game combos and 2 friday/saturday combos. really good news for an out of town fan looking for viable double headers. when's the last time they had a friday/saturday combo?! i know there havent been any the last two seasons

I'm more excited to see what plays we run. We used to run a lot for afflalo that got him open threes and I want to see if Vaughn changes the plays and starts Payton and Oladipo or if Ben Gordon actually starts to fill that need. I'd probably be disappointed if it was the latter.

I'm more excited to see what plays we run. We used to run a lot for afflalo that got him open threes and I want to see if Vaughn changes the plays and starts Payton and Oladipo or if Ben Gordon actually starts to fill that need. I'd probably be disappointed if it was the latter.

Why? If he's awful I'm sure they won't keep running plays for him. Ben Gordon was a cap floor signing, but I wouldn't be disappointed to see him regain his form. They only thing I can think of is it might take away from running plays for some of our younger guys(basically the rest of the team), but there should be plenty of 'ball' to go around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DabmENJkRJA